Author Topic: What is lowpop mod?  (Read 695 times)

Laonar

What is lowpop mod?
« on: February 14, 2013, 10:25:07 AM »
I been looking around and the only info I could find is the difference in spawn rates. Is that all or am I missing something else?  Just asking as the normal mod is hard on my comp. I do not get memory crashes but it just randomly crashes sometimes due to so many spells going off in the map dungeons. Thanks in advance!

Onyx

• SynergiesMOD FTW!
    • Onyx-FANTASY
Re: What is lowpop mod?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 10:40:12 AM »
"skills unlock in low pop at vanilla TL2 levels" is another feature of lowpop.

This is the forum page for more detail on the lowpop version.
http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=603.0

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 11:47:39 AM »
there will be certain things out of whack in pure balance due to the fact i am not going to keep up two balance points, but the low pop is basically LESS monsters for players with the desire for less, or older computers.

Its my way of saying thank you to those who have a hard time with the higher density..
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Laonar

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 12:51:04 PM »
Ahh, I gotcha. Well I can sure kill things fine on my tanky engineer, its just after one stage of the raid dungeon tl2 decides it hates me and crashes. Not a memory error just a tl2 has stop responding type deal. I like the high density because it is crazy and some points dangerous! I probally move to the low pop for now though=(