Author Topic: Synergies HIGH loot  (Read 42982 times)

Nolla

Re: Synergies HIGHER loot V2
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2013, 06:27:05 AM »
I have this installed with 1.51a and it now doesn't seem to produce any loot at all. The previous version I had, which I overwrote (yeah yeah i know) did produce the good so to speak. Any chance of the older versions being put on the server or does the mod need tweaking?

Mortalys

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2013, 08:31:45 AM »
Well I would actually delete the higher loot.  It isn't really needed.  Here are the things I noticed after I deleted it:

1) More gold drops
2) The number of item drops is less, but that actually ends up being favorable because you don't get screens of stuff that you end up ignoring anyways.
3) Derinkuyu Stones started dropping for me again where they didn't in the high loot version.
4) Equipment visibility bug disappears.  I.e you won't see people wearing only 3 or 4 items anymore.
5) My physical and all-resist gear seemed to matter as I expected.  I no longer get auto-one shot in extreme like I did two days ago before I deleted it (And my gear is virtually the same).  Not sure if this was related to the high loot pak, or if it was just a matter of i needed to log out of the game and back in, so that it accounted for the resist changes as when I first hit 100 and geared up, no matter what my phys resist and all-resist was i was continually getting obliterated in extreme, nothing seemed to matter.  Now I feel like my survivability is where it should be.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 10:21:52 AM by Mortalys »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2013, 09:35:33 AM »
I have this installed with 1.51a and it now doesn't seem to produce any loot at all. The previous version I had, which I overwrote (yeah yeah i know) did produce the good so to speak. Any chance of the older versions being put on the server or does the mod need tweaking?

i'll check it tonight to make sure its working
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

drenz

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2013, 12:47:37 PM »

Doesn't seem to be working for me too... I miss the crazy loot! Seemed like a good payoff for the increased mobs and heroes. Sad that killing a hero monster drops nothing sometimes.

Mortalys

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2013, 01:58:05 PM »
I'd suggest people try it without the high loot pak.  I was very hestitant and used it because i liked the massive # of drops.  I honestly havent noticed a large difference, and a lot of bugs as I listed above went away when I stopped using it. 

Nolla

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2013, 07:28:54 PM »

i'll check it tonight to make sure its working

Thanks

Nolla

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2013, 05:54:27 PM »
Any luck?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2013, 06:10:22 PM »
well it definitely is better then the live one, i just updated it some thou and will upload that shortly.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Synergies HIGHER loot V3
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2013, 06:12:37 PM »
the ORIGINAL POST HAS THE UPDATE v3 in it.

Nolla

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2013, 07:05:51 PM »
Cheers

kurgan2

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2013, 07:45:09 PM »
The link in the first post is giving a 404 error.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2013, 07:59:14 PM »
damn

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2013, 08:00:12 PM »
the old link had a misspelled word in it that the new file corrected lol..

fixed

gbones

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2013, 03:54:00 PM »

Is this compatible with the change to Synergies V2?

Nolla

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2013, 04:34:23 PM »

Is this compatible with the change to Synergies V2?

ditto