Author Topic: Synergies & HUMANS AS PETS Mods = All Skills Blank/Empty  (Read 5549 times)

Synergies & HUMANS AS PETS Mods = All Skills Blank/Empty
« on: February 15, 2013, 09:19:06 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I just found out about synergies today, tried it and it's awsome! I also found this fun mod from this site but upon installing, I guess it somehow conflicts with synergies. Everything works normally except for the skills tab being blank/empty, no names, unable to apply skill points when leveled up etc. Could you guys take a look/try to install only (synergies and humans as pets) and find out what the problem is?

Thank you very much!

Mod developer forum dicussion:
http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/torchlight-2-mods-comments/6262-mods-doudley-added-skills-customized-spells-etc.html

Humans as Pets with Equipment and Skill System Download Link:
http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/vbdownloads.php?do=download&fileid=358
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 09:45:01 AM by 123456 »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Synergies & HUMANS AS PETS Mods = All Skills Blank/Empty
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 11:42:03 AM »
ya until GUTS is out, these mods will conflict unless we go out of our way to make them unconflict.  The mod creators need to work together for that to happen.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Akura

Re: Synergies & HUMANS AS PETS Mods = All Skills Blank/Empty
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 02:41:48 PM »
ya until GUTS is out, these mods will conflict unless we go out of our way to make them unconflict.  The mod creators need to work together for that to happen.

Brother-in-Arms (Humans as Pets MOD) - Updated 06/12/2013

i have had no problems until i tried Multi Player with this mod. other then that your mod and this one works just fine now. BUT how do I get my pet and my team mates pet to show up @__@
we both can see our pets but not our team mates, have you ran into a problem like this Salan?