Author Topic: TENEBRIS, official topic. [WIP]  (Read 13029 times)

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
TENEBRIS, official topic. [WIP]
« on: March 02, 2013, 02:02:26 PM »
Thanks to all who try to prove Tenebris class, and especially Salan, who has incorporated the files from version 1.51A of Synergies.
The current version of the Tenebris is 1.0.6a (alpha) and has completed 21 skills.
Can be downloaded from here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fnn7onukuaar49a
This link is valid for the version 2.004 of Synergies and any subsequent release, until further notice.

Current List of skills:

Poison Twister: (initial skill) Releases a series of poisonous tornadoes. Tornadoes are not controllable (as in real life xD). At higher levels has high chance to blind the enemy. Good control method for large masses of enemies and good ability to generate Charge. A useless against solitary enemies.

FireFear: oriented to be one of the main skills. Launches 4 fire missiles. From Tier 1 has knockback and possibility of causing fear (target flees).

Electric Inferno: another possible main skill. Releases several electrical shock at the same time. They move and bounce around large radius. From TIER1 cause extra electrical damage.

Toxic Land: Melee. Your weapon converts the ground around you in pure venom. Cause poison damage over time, long long time...

Annihilator: Melee. No cooldown but slow animation. A single and devastating blow to the land (AOE). Maybe can have side effects for a short time.

Rip All: Melee with extraordinary action radius. A brutal movement that creates shockwaves destroying everything in their path. Enemies are beaten 2 times.

Green Punishment: Ten poisonous missiles seek victims. Great DOT (poison, obviously).

Deep Impact: Throw a single but powerful charge of energy that pierces and stuns enemies. Extremely helpful against enemies piled, and generates good Charge if are affected multiple enemies at once.

LifeHit: Its effect lasts only 3 seconds, but may be totally devastating. Depending on the TIER, can attract and smash enemies, or push them far away. In stage of attraction is when its effects are greater but can cause damage to yourself. Use with caution.

Massive Force: Massive increase of Strength for a few seconds. Is geared to assist in the melee damage. Although we all know that increasing strength also increase other stats. So anyway is useful for a Tenebris focused in magical :P

Doomsday: Release 20 spheres of electricity that stun enemies, and then, the power of lightning strikes them. It is what I call "OMG damage" ;)

Conviction: The traditional attempt to charm the enemy to fight for you. But taken to new limits. :P

Fire Champion: Summons a Fire Champion that will help you in battle. From the start with all their skills and not learn anything more. Each TIER increases most of their stats, such as armor, health, damage, resistance against elements.

Wolf Pack: Ever wanted to have as company a werewolf?

Dead Zone: Almost complete paralysis of the affected enemies within a radius of 11 meters. I decided on this alternative instead of the classic and boring teleportation. Heros, Elites and Bosses are not affected, caution.

Defense Mastery (passive): Increased vitality to a maximum of 101 points. Absolutely necessary if you want to use any of the skills that reduce health in exchange for points.

Mana Change (passive): Need a help in your mana recovery? Then this is for you, but you will pay with some health.

Master of Chaos (passive): All of your attack skills now have possibility to cause devastating side effects. And when I say devastating, perhaps I say little.

Elemental Master (passive): A bonus to protection against all magic attack. And obviously the increase is linked to your ability to deal with massive loss of health.

Triple Threshold: 3 seeking missiles that cause damage of three elements simultaneously.

Whirlwind: No need explanation, I think :)

KNOWN BUGS: none (for now).

Known details
I call them "details" as they are things which do not affect the gameplay.

- Not displayed properly Knockback or Pull of LIFEHIT. Always says "knockback".
- Not displayed correctly the amount of health recovery at the final TIER in MASSIVE FORCE.
- The wolf (wolf pack skill) on rare occasions does not appear when is called. You hear its sound but can not be seen.
- Yes, yes, I know. Should I change the warmup of FireFear. Currently there is the sound of a monster at the start of the shot  ::)

Any details, or feedback that you want to do is welcome. And sorry for my English. I'm Chilean and I do translation of the translation of google xD
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 02:05:34 AM by Actkqk »

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
Re: TENEBRIS, official topic.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 12:02:02 PM »
Changelog 1.0.1a

FireFear: increased to four the number of missiles. Small reduction in the cost of mana.

Massive Force: duration reduced to half, that is 10 seconds and up to a maximum of 20. Growth scale reduced of 2.1 to 2.0 (only visual change, does not affect anything).

NEW SKILL: Electric Inferno
A preview

NEW SKILL: Doomsday
Preview

That for the moment. I will modify it here when there are new changes.

Changelog 1.0.2a

Poison Twister: From Tier 1 adds poison damage (based on character level).

Massive Force: Cooldown reduced to 4 minutes.

Doomsday: Damage increased. Possibility of immobilizing reduced to 70%. Increased immobilization time to 8 seconds.

NEW SKILL: Green Punishment

Changelog 1.0.3a

NEW SKILL: Rip All

A video is better than 1000 screenshots:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfTR6Y6gq0g

NEW SKILL: Annihilator

NEW SKILL: Toxic Land

« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:22:44 PM by Actkqk »

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 06:01:40 PM »
202 downloads ... but I would appreciate comments.
Anyway, I hope to complete today another skill more. :)

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 10:41:18 PM »
Ok, 2 new skills ready for testing and enjoyment. Tomorrow I will send the files to Salan for changes to appear in the next version of Synergies  ::)

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 07:25:24 PM »
New updating. Although unfortunately and perhaps for some forgotten, when applying Synergies changes are likely to have the 1.0.1a version only.
The current version to download is still 1.0.0a. for the moment  ::)

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 10:39:58 PM »
New gameplay video. This time 1.0.2a

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGZOFPvWxv0

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 02:14:57 AM »
doh?

dunno how i missed the pm
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 02:58:16 PM »
1.0.3a is the beginning of the melee attacks. If you look up you can see that is almost ready, which will be the last of the melee skill I call "weak" (focused on DPS and slowing).

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 01:19:28 AM »
Another melee skill ready for version 1.0.3a :)

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 01:43:14 PM »
Combining physical and magical power (1.0.3a).

Skills shown in the video:
- Electric Inferno (magical)
- Life Hit (magical)
- Annihilator (melee)
- And of course the summon in action (Fire Champion)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDUExE9dqiw

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 07:26:05 PM »
Another melee skill ready (1.0.3a)
With this we have 12 skills ready in version 1.0.3a  ;)

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 08:46:13 PM »
Data send to Salan. If all goes well, should be able to download the version 1.0.3a with Synergies 2.000

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 12:34:29 AM »
its all in the files atm...

I'm just busy trying to get the rework done, sorry for the delay, but its a big process
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 12:40:57 AM »
Do not worry. I know about all the problems and delays in such things. Happens to me every day. Now start work on a new summon and apparently will be a long process...

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2013, 08:32:05 PM »
A little preview, new skill (summon):

:P