Author Topic: Anyone find any of the stat potions?  (Read 6773 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Anyone find any of the stat potions?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2013, 09:59:59 PM »
trash ones add +2 stat of its type permanently, boss ones add +5...  I don't care what a flag from runic says.  the mod says its ok!
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

HughManatee

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2013, 10:34:30 PM »
Random thought about stat potions: how about if trash stat potions could only raise a stat up to a certain amount, e.g. let's say 200 (before gear), and to go higher than that you would have to use a boss stat potion? It would help to keep stats in line, i.e. make it much harder to have ridiculously high vitality etc., and also create a lot of trading opportunities so that you can get the stat you really want, rather than just using all the ones you find. Not sure if it's even possible but just throwing it out there.

WOINGS

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2013, 10:35:22 PM »
trash ones add +2 stat of its type permanently, boss ones add +5...  I don't care what a flag from runic says.  the mod says its ok!

oh wow, looks like i'm gonna be farming these! :D

Lurker007

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2013, 03:57:48 AM »
i got 1 each vit and dex +2 .ive done an easy 100 clears. your high loot mod was messing up drop rates on skulls ie was getting 0 skullz every run .i removed it and drops seem back to about were they were 2.004

Cy_

• Retired Developer
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2013, 11:48:34 AM »
Yes, second run in DK I got a yellow +2 Focus pot.

chdjhnsn

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2013, 05:53:45 AM »
A little late for the thread :). I had been running for a long time with consumables item display turned off, now I wish I wasn't so dumb :). I just got a +5 vitality from The Beast after 3 full clears of the new derinkuyu with consumables turned on.

kanonikus

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 06:05:23 AM »
Don't be annoyed. The last one I found (and I only found two) was weeks ago. They are very very rare.

Lurker007

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2013, 05:07:31 PM »
there still in the game, wow i turned off consumeables a while back maybe 60 plus hours of game play.lol oh well im sure ill find some more in the next 300 hours

enkephalin07

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2013, 02:23:05 PM »
Found a +5 str, from Korvax I think. He also dropped the only soul stone I've ever seen, so they look equally rare to me.

EDIT: "Potion of Greater Stats" dropped from Zicarax; it adds 5 stat points to spend where you like.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 04:07:11 PM by enkephalin07 »