Author Topic: A class Idea  (Read 2566 times)

vninga

A class Idea
« on: April 06, 2013, 11:13:19 PM »
Hey Salan, just wanted to start out by saying thank you so much for devoting so much time to working on this mod. I have enjoyed countless hours of play time thanks to the innovations brought onto this mod.

I wanted to suggest a possible future class for Synergies. While the Outlander is a nice ranged class in TL2, I feel that it lacks what I and many other people I know like about ranged combat. I had been hoping for a more bow/xbow focused class that had various arrow types etc. The outlander seems like a sad hybrid between bows and glaives and just doesn't seem to fit the urge for ranged combat i feel.

Thanks again,

Vninga

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: A class Idea
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 02:43:09 PM »
My original plans call for 3 or 4 ranged classes, they'll be a long time coming thou
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

ging4breadman

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 08:21:36 AM »
For ranged i was thinking something along the lines of a rogue/archer hybrid, just my two cents

Rentless

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 09:01:16 AM »
Maybe a hunter/ranger class that's good with ranged weapons (and maybe polearms?). Perhaps he could also throw traps on the ground and summon some basic pets to occupy the mobs while he's doing the heavy shooting.

Zandra

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 05:17:13 AM »
I don't think it's possible to have skills that change the skin of the character.

Still, the Warlock of Salan shortly transforms in a monster when performing attacks.. You may want to check it out
Unlike scam 1Y0-A20 dumps and Testking.net dumps training program, our best loyola and www.cambridgecollege.edu

ilxstatus

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 12:11:58 PM »
I also love this mod and new classes, but honestly, the paladin did not like what i am expected. I hope that you can make a supporter class, since most of the time I would enjoy playing this game with my friend.
Anyway thank you very much for the fun mod.

cezzz16

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 03:48:53 AM »
So many class ideas.

For example: Druid Class. 1 skill tree for nature summoning, 1 skill tree for melee combat and hopefully shape shifting, 1 skill tree for support/debuff skills.

Also Barbarian like class who specializes on 2 handed weapons and some stomp, roar, any smashing and wrecking skills.

One thing I wanna see is the Melee Elementalist kind of class. A guy with one handed weapon and a shield with some cool skills to buff his attacks and some cool fire shields, counter lightnings and frost rays for CC. Also the one and only ASSASSIN class who everybody loves. :)

I just found this Mod after watching random youtube videos and saw this Mod (dunno how did that happened lol) and installed the game again. :)