Author Topic: [23 classes] Community Class modpack v6.0 (alpha)  (Read 42311 times)

Zyph

Re: [23 classes] Community Class modpack v6.0 (alpha)
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2013, 07:50:27 PM »
I just had a friend call me about this. He may should go ahead and pull it off of steam. I know the versions of the WM and Kensei in it are very old.

BadShad

« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2013, 06:47:16 AM »
Is this project abandoned? Didn't see HF in a while..

I think He is giving it a break for a while. Maybe in the next go around He should only import just the classes and leave specific armor sets, items ect . . . for each class for another mod pack. Or maybe since this mod is popular The other modders can help with testing. with all the other mods dependencies and conflicts it would be very easy get Way out of hand for just One guy. :'(

The moment you make a mod, you also accept to do troubleshooting/bug fixing/testing etc.. and looking at certain reported bugs that weren't never fixed, well, we can say that part wasn't really done.
But aside of that, I suppose everyone would gladly help on this project, since it involves all the class modders.

Earthdome

« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2013, 11:28:19 AM »
Is the Dropbox link still linking to the latest version of the modpack?

I am having a blast with the Dragon Prince.  I want to play the Dread Pirate too, but it doesn't seem finished quite yet.

I love these classes, thank you for compiling it!

Earthdome

« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2013, 11:59:51 PM »
Any movement on the compilation?

Is there a place to download the updated classes, if any?  And if so, would it go after the Community Mod Pack in load order, but before Synergies?

Thanks for any info

BadShad

« Reply #124 on: August 06, 2013, 06:06:09 AM »
Any movement on the compilation?

Is there a place to download the updated classes, if any?  And if so, would it go after the Community Mod Pack in load order, but before Synergies?

Thanks for any info

No news from Hellforger.
You have to load Synergy first.

Xercules

« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2013, 11:13:47 AM »

No news from Hellforger? I would like to vote for the d2 paladin to be included if it can be done. (I might just use up a mod spot for it). Also, I am considering dropping this mod in exchange for the awesome classes reborn one. If Hellforge is done updating his mod.....Don't get me wrong, this is a cool mod, I just want some classes that are out now, but not in this one. And if the other one is being updated......seems logical to go to it.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #126 on: October 15, 2013, 03:04:24 PM »
i talked to hellforger the other day on steam, i'll tell him about this thread so he can see all the feedback, and update / take out as needed
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

AngelShade

« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2014, 12:00:10 PM »
Been over half a year since the last update , might say a full year, is there any other mods that include these many classes, or is there a continuation of this mod with more recent changes over the classes inside the mod? Cus im having a blast playing and trying all the classes.

GotherL

« Reply #128 on: May 22, 2016, 05:06:44 PM »
1st class I played was dragon princess and I gotta say her design is pretty wacky... She can turn into a dragon and move superfast across the map, fill the whole screen with tornadoes or dragons I don't even know what's going on.

Anyone have any experience with the classes and tell me which ones are more balanced for synergies or should I just stick with synergy classes?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 05:31:42 PM by GotherL »