Author Topic: [23 classes] Community Class modpack v6.0 (alpha)  (Read 42931 times)

Hellforger

Re: Community Class modpack
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 12:28:43 PM »
Thank you, Hellforger, that is indeed a pretty neat idea :)

No, thank YOU, sir, for motivating and supporting my cause with your kind words ;)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 02:02:23 PM »
Hmm I'm just a little bit confused about how this works with Synergies. I mean it looks like you'd simply load the pack first then Synergies last but I see Synergies' classes are potentially going to be included. Will it just work if the order is correct or would you end up with doubles?

files would just overwrite each other, no doubles.

kinda like the lowpop and highloot mods
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Hellforger

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2013, 03:34:43 PM »
Hmm I'm just a little bit confused about how this works with Synergies. I mean it looks like you'd simply load the pack first then Synergies last but I see Synergies' classes are potentially going to be included. Will it just work if the order is correct or would you end up with doubles?

files would just overwrite each other, no doubles.

kinda like the lowpop and highloot mods

Hmm...that's great then! No need to have 2 separate version of the modpak ;)

Niraht2

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2013, 04:24:35 PM »
There we go, issue solved for all concerned :)

I must say, we indeed have the greatest group of modders gathered in one place than any other group :)

Hellforger

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2013, 04:16:28 PM »
And here we go!

New version published to the steam with...guess what? 5! yes! 5 new classes! Making it a total 7 new playable classes in the current version of the modpack!

xpoferens

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2013, 06:15:37 PM »
Best news I've read today.

Thanks for everything.

Moro

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2013, 07:36:44 PM »
Hello every one,

First of all, I would just like to say thank you to all of you for the great job you do to make the game grow ! You made Torchlight 2 my favourite game these days!

At the moment, jumping from a forum to an other we are able to get most of new classes you all made up but some of them are only steam downloads and guys like me need a non-steam version of them and this pack so we could all save some space for other mods and enjoy all of your creations  ;) ;)
I understand everyone is still working on his class and can't update them every day (except for our TL2 God Salan xD) but please please please, do it !

Salan, it's an amazing work you're doing here, thank you so much.

alryan011

Re: [7 classes] Community Class modpack v3
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2013, 04:42:05 PM »
can you please upload this in mediafire too? or any file hosting sites? I want to try this mod pack but I do not have steam version of the game, I have the runic version directly purchased from runic games. thanks.

mlbyas458

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2013, 06:21:32 PM »
Hello every one,

First of all, I would just like to say thank you to all of you for the great job you do to make the game grow ! You made Torchlight 2 my favourite game these days!

At the moment, jumping from a forum to an other we are able to get most of new classes you all made up but some of them are only steam downloads and guys like me need a non-steam version of them and this pack so we could all save some space for other mods and enjoy all of your creations  ;) ;)
I understand everyone is still working on his class and can't update them every day (except for our TL2 God Salan xD) but please please please, do it !

Salan, it's an amazing work you're doing here, thank you so much.

I agree we need to put on rgf for all those who have steam version.

Hellforger

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2013, 11:56:11 PM »
All right guys, here's the non-steam version for you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9y8vbbaa1jbndf/COMMUNITY_CLASS_MODPACK.MOD

Cheers!
Mike Hellforger.

orangepulp00

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2013, 04:40:02 AM »
There are a couple more classes you might want to find out about

AxelRage's - Emishi
Hybrid's - BeastMaster

Keep it up

Moro

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2013, 05:32:33 AM »
All right guys, here's the non-steam version for you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9y8vbbaa1jbndf/COMMUNITY_CLASS_MODPACK.MOD

Cheers!
Mike Hellforger.

Thank you Mike !

Hellforger

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2013, 02:09:42 PM »
There are a couple more classes you might want to find out about

AxelRage's - Emishi
Hybrid's - BeastMaster

Keep it up

Correct me if I'm wrong but Emishi is fully in Spanish and I'm not sure if it's right to put a class which skills are not understandable by general English-speaking public. Yet I'm very interested in the pure Bow-using class. So I'll keep an eye for it and wait for the English version of the class.

And the Beast Master got only like...2 skills? I think you'll agree that that's "a bit" too few to be considered a playable class :)

Not trying to be harsh and all, when it comes down to additional classes I'm all readiness and willingness to include another one into the modpack, yet I can't include classes which are waay too early to be considered playable.

Cheers!
Mike Hellforger.

Thank you Mike !

Always welcome, buddy! ;)

orangepulp00

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2013, 06:05:36 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong but Emishi is fully in Spanish and I'm not sure if it's right to put a class which skills are not understandable by general English-speaking public. Yet I'm very interested in the pure Bow-using class. So I'll keep an eye for it and wait for the English version of the class.

And the Beast Master got only like...2 skills? I think you'll agree that that's "a bit" too few to be considered a playable class :)

Not trying to be harsh and all, when it comes down to additional classes I'm all readiness and willingness to include another one into the modpack, yet I can't include classes which are waay too early to be considered playable.
Nah that's fine just wasn't sure if you were aware of these projects

Hellforger

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2013, 06:34:34 AM »

Nah that's fine just wasn't sure if you were aware of these projects

I'm checking for the new classes on a daily basis ;)