Author Topic: Discussion about Forcefield  (Read 4773 times)

Cy_

• Retired Developer
Re: Discussion about Forcefield
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 11:19:43 PM »
I just spent an hour dieing adnauseum trying to get away from the floor 2 doorway in DK105. It's the red dragons.

Summoning Necro, less than 15k HP, 50% DR dead in about 1 second. That's the way it goes. I'm not bitchin, if I wanted to cruise through I'd be playin vanilla. I'll get it, or get lucky or manage to phase before I get slapped. I'll probably die 100x more doing it but I'll get it.

THAT is worthwhile endgame.
Heres a few caps as fast as I could hit prtsc

You know how fast the dragons spin in circles? Yeah, that's how fast I was capping. I figure I lived less than a second on this attempt. That's why I play Synergies. It's tough and doesnt hold your hand.

My toon with the Herd in town:

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2013, 12:22:43 AM »
I have a plan to redo the boss rooms which will fix this 'spawn' issue
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Joe Chip

• Contributor
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2013, 05:56:23 AM »
With all your advise i changed up my gear. I only had one eye of Grell and unfortunately no skulls of Limoany. I settled for some PDR% instead.
I was able to clear Derinkuyu (normal) twice. From the mobs on the first floor i died around 5 times on each run. Then there were the bosses.
The first boss that i spawned was "The Beast", i was able to trap him in the small corridor between my summons/pet so i killed him using Emberquake (he gave me my first Legendary, a Juggernaut Ring =) ).
On my second run i spawned the guy that transforms into the green Dragon (unfortunately i forget the name). I died around 30 times but i was able to bring him down. All in all i had a the best time trying to clear Derinkuyu.

Cy_

• Retired Developer
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2013, 10:34:16 AM »
That's what we like to hear. You had fun and you made it. Died about the right amount in difficulty, had a good fight and won. That's excellent.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 02:37:54 PM »
ya as you get more DR you'll die a lot less.. DR and HEALTH = survival in the end game..
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**