Author Topic: The WolfMan  (Read 6980 times)

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
Re: The WolfMan
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 05:37:26 AM »

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 01:39:11 PM »

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 04:36:34 PM »
Working on bringing to level 15 the 10 current skills. When I finish I'll upload the first version (alpha), so that you can give your ideas and comments. That will probably happen tonight :)

It will direct download, not Steam...

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2013, 08:34:18 PM »
Well, since nobody have comments or ideas I will continue my work regardless of others opinions. I have not yet entirely clear the first 2 sections of skills, but today I had a vision about the third. Sure anyone remember that some time ago I comment the possibility of the Wolfman made ​​accompany by a Tenebris... Well, this will be so effectively.
But I love to get out of the schemes. It would be easy and normal creating the Summoned with some skills and nothing else. But I do not want "normal"... The Tenebris is characterized by having many possibilities to combine their skills. Therefore, I can not to choose just one Tenebris... I will work on at least 3 different settings of the Tenebris to serve as company. Each with at least 4 skills that Tenebris learn as you invest points in it. With this idea I will have twice as much work, but it will be entertaining. Besides the Tenebris already have made their skills and I just have to change some things and readjust damages.

In short, it is as if you could choose from at least 3 different classes to serve as company. Each with different skills. I think this is called Synergies. One of my classes profoundly attached to another one of my classes.  :P

BadShad

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 07:38:26 AM »
I saw the videos, it looks very cool.. but what about the gear?
I mean: will it wears armor/weapons? How? And will they be visible?
The concept is interesting :)

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2013, 06:59:41 PM »
You can (and should) equip yourself as any other class. His defenses and stats are affected by the set normally, but the clothes are not displayed. They are limitations of the model. Weapons and shields were shown normally, but I decided to leave them with zero scale to  not display them because the animations are attacks with the hands, not with weapons.

BadShad

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2013, 02:59:40 AM »
I see, it's understandable.
I was wondering about the set class limitation, you know there are sets which are limited to certain classes and maybe it would be a problem (especially with Synergy on) getting a entry level gear for the end-game (it's the same problem with Zyph's monk, which has a custom unit type and cannot wear the vanilla final sets).. are you going to introduce specific sets for it?

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2013, 05:45:11 AM »
No, the Wolfman is a Berserker :P No problem here...

BadShad

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 07:09:44 AM »
No, the Wolfman is a Berserker :P No problem here...
Ok perfect :) I'm curious to try it when you will release it!

helican

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2013, 09:04:31 AM »
The effects are very nice. Personally, I'm hoping there'll be more melee stuff added, because while the range stuff is cool, I'm looking for the "RAAARGH ME RIP YOUR FACE OFF" skills like that sexy combo slash.

Actkqk

• Tenebris Developer
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2013, 06:48:16 PM »
I'm doing a great little change in the Tenebris and trying to change their icons. After that I will continue working with the Wolfman. Just a little patience. I divide my time between work in the real world (not fun) and virtual work with Tenebris, the Wolfman, play a little, see some movies and series... I am a very busy.  :-[

helican

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2013, 07:13:24 PM »
It's cool. Take your time. We all have our real world stuff to do. :D

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2013, 04:23:04 AM »
It's cool. Take your time. We all have our real world stuff to do. :D

yep, classes take time, I'm finding the same thing with my life atm.  Busy busy
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

raydruid

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2013, 06:52:01 AM »
I'm doing a great little change in the Tenebris and trying to change their icons. After that I will continue working with the Wolfman. Just a little patience. I divide my time between work in the real world (not fun) and virtual work with Tenebris, the Wolfman, play a little, see some movies and series... I am a very busy.  :-[
New icons kick ass!
Look forward to your new wolf! ;D

Earthdome

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2013, 09:56:01 PM »
I am not a modder, and I don't have a lot of TL2 experience, but the wolfman really intrigues me.  It'd be sweet if he could harness the power of the moon, create a moonray-effect dazing some foes.  I don't know if it's even possible, just throwing it out there.  I can tell already it'll be one of my favorite classes once complete.