Author Topic: Various Information about Derinkuyu (RAID)  (Read 17206 times)

Joe Chip

• Contributor
Various Information about Derinkuyu (RAID)
« on: April 30, 2013, 05:52:12 PM »
Hey guys, many people seem confused about DK so i decided to write this little guide. Forgive me if i make any mistakes, English is unfortunately not my native language.

1. Getting to Derinkuyu
The portal to DK is on Table Mountain, near the training dummy.

2. Derinkuyu Map

Thanks to dimster and sinergistic for this picture.

3. Opening the Portals
Once you locate a portal, you have to click on it. Simply click on the "The Gatekeeper is the key, KILL HIM !!!

Simply wait for a few seconds and the portal will disappear. Once the portal disappears , you will know that you have spawned
"The Gatekeeper"

4. Finding the Gatekeeper
Here is a quote from Salan on how to locate the gatekeeper.
Actually he'll spawn in exactly the same place every single time for each individual portal, its just that each portals spawn is distinctively set.

they will always spawn in the same chunk but you can't see where the chunks change in game, basically it will be close by, but not right next to the portal you are clicking, usually around a corner.
What i usually do is trying to listen for him. I run around the map and once i hear his laugh, i know that he is close by.

5. Entering the Boss room
Once you kill the Gatekeeper, the portal that you clicked on will reappear and you can finally enter the room.

6. Information about Legendary Items
Here is a nice thread about the various Legendary items that you can find from the bosses. http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=1603.0
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:06:38 PM by Salan »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Various Information about Derinkuyu
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 06:45:59 PM »
stickied for great justice, although I should move this to RAIDS forum, i'll leave it here for now
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Argunas

• Freelancing Programmer
    • Let's Play Channel
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 02:54:45 AM »
dont click the gate and use projectile attacks to kill the gatekeeper before it spawns.
emermages shockbolts for example.
If you need help with anything you can PM anytime.

knarkmangeln

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 05:18:03 AM »
Another thing is that you only need to kill 1 of the 3 gatekeepers. Kill the "original" gatekeeper, you will know you have because he will drop a load of stuff. Then you can dash out of there and enter the Portal

sabricon

Re: Various Information about Derinkuyu (RAID)
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 07:41:15 AM »
Has been settled.  :)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 07:44:01 AM by sabricon »