Author Topic: Synergies Screenshots!  (Read 15474 times)

potterman28wxcv

Re: Synergies Screenshots!
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2014, 05:13:35 AM »
Made some screenshots of my Berserker doing a DF run.

I really have to buy a new computer, these screenshots are so awesome  :-[

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2014, 08:12:26 PM »
3 more screenshots doing a few DF bosses on the Warlock.

Warlock in Kleeve Gear!

Warlock vs. Abe!

Warlock vs. Rhoeth and Rylls!
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

oweb2

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2014, 11:54:34 AM »
Isn't the Kleeve gear the one that is going/went away? 

I haven't tried my Warlock yet in DF.  I am finally to a decent point where my necro has some survivabilty

How did you spec out your stats and also what enchantments did you have on your old gear before you had the Kleeve set?  All 3x attributes? 

Miothan

« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2014, 10:48:12 AM »
Isn't the Kleeve gear the one that is going/went away? 

I haven't tried my Warlock yet in DF.  I am finally to a decent point where my necro has some survivabilty

How did you spec out your stats and also what enchantments did you have on your old gear before you had the Kleeve set?  All 3x attributes?

Forgot to answer this post, was away for a few days ^^

I got the Kleeve set when it could have 2x sockets (only normal sokcets and the t0.5 Legendary sockets work tho), currently i have it socketed with the t0.5 sockets and normal sockets (+62 focus sockets etc) dont have any normal enchatns tho, got special enchants on everything atm, and also have 4x Brimstone for the excellent +mana gains and +cast speed.

Before i switched over to Kleeve set i used 2x soulforged Adamant set which i used mainly +HP skulls and +Focus skull on, enchanted with mainly Focus and STR, stats i have with my adamant set on i think was:

+75% DR
+30% dodge
+63% missile reflect
21k HP (after debuffs)
63% crit chance and 210% crit dmg.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

oweb2

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2014, 12:07:09 PM »
How do you get just focus and strength enchants?  You just keep doing it until you get what you want?

I know this isn't you, but I was looking at one of greatnames videos and he had 5x what looked like all attribute enchants?  Any idea where/how I can get that?

Miothan

« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2014, 12:32:40 PM »
How do you get just focus and strength enchants?  You just keep doing it until you get what you want?

I know this isn't you, but I was looking at one of greatnames videos and he had 5x what looked like all attribute enchants?  Any idea where/how I can get that?

The stat enchanter gives you random enchants, but if you have a lot of gold you can simply re-enchant untill he gives you what you want, for example 5x Focus enchant on the same piece is really rare and will cost you a great deal of gold, but its doable, i myself however do not hunt for gold, i se that as being one of the most boring activities in Tl2(just a matter of time, and no challenge involved in killing those rat-like gold mine creatures) so i always console gold if i need any, this has thankfully been "fixed" with the release of the special enchants which doesnt cost any gold at all, just need the soulstone :)

oweb2

« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2014, 02:23:07 PM »
I might start actually trying tier 0.5 and tier 1 this weekend with my warlock. 

I have stubbornly been trying to use my outlander but I can't seem to get him to a point that he is a viable option in tier 1 , I can put out some serious damage, I just can't take too much, no matter how much health, or dmg reduction I pump into him.  He is very squishy, which is probably because he really doesnt have any good defensive abilities, any duplicated gear from tier 1 I'll probably throw his way and see where that gets me. 

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2014, 03:16:45 PM »
I will be adjusting the outlander at some point in the nearer future like I did with the embermage
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Drakan

« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2014, 07:38:44 AM »

to encounter really BAD guys you don*t have to be lvl 100  8)

The first Darkness Fall Boss ... i was able to kill this version with no deaths but got killed by the demon 15 times i think :-(
It's quite funny ... the char (Far East Ronin with Glaive ) can kill a Derinkuyu Boss in 10sec but gets onehitted here and need way more time to beat something here - each fayakin seemes to have more power than a derinkuyu dragon boss  :o

A Dragon Friend - to bad you cannot heal them ... :-(
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 10:50:15 PM by Drakan »

Archer30

« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2016, 02:16:57 AM »
Worst bug Ive ever met :/