Author Topic: TL2 RAPID RESPEC Synergies Edition + Additional Classes  (Read 58363 times)

Synaphix

• Synergies Focus Group
Re: TL2RR Synergies Edition + Additional Classes
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2013, 10:55:53 AM »
Sorry about that, will get some done today, have some warlock update name wise just waiting on a reply from Salan and will do the far east stuff.

Synaphix

• Synergies Focus Group
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2013, 05:58:18 PM »
https://www.mediafire.com/?c4awks9sjrcbcg9

As updated in the first post too contains the latest Synergies files including the Warlock correct names + Skill icons.

I will have Far East updated with icons + new pack tomorrow, sorry for delay once again.

Bue

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 07:38:55 PM »
Thank you, Synaphix!

Synaphix

• Synergies Focus Group
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2013, 08:50:07 PM »
Far East Pack 1 and 2 - https://www.mediafire.com/?uuq4fwfbhtfql3r / with Synergies - https://www.mediafire.com/?rd17uic6909h9hm

Unfortunately only one class which is the Monster Hunter has the default amount of skills so the other classes cannot be added, you can edit everything else though. I can add a set of skills to it if people would like but only the default amount but that is user choice. First post updated with the links above also.

Additional classes will be checked later today and uploaded too including the Warchief class.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 10:34:30 PM by Synaphix »

Ciell

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2013, 02:10:51 PM »
Thank you so much Synaphix! Much appreciated  ;D

Synaphix

• Synergies Focus Group
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2013, 02:22:22 AM »
I think those two packs use custom hair styles too? Or one of the classes I added did anyway, once I get them from the GUTS Editor I will add those in also for Far East packs if that is the one that uses them!

LycanusDarkbinder

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2013, 12:03:11 AM »
Greetings,

I Just tried using only the Synergies compatibility files and the program won't start:

"Class data file Theolentist.txt does not exist. Going to crash now"

I then downloaded the "Additional Classes" file and copied those into the "data" and "images" folders and the program started fine.

Your OP is a bit erroneous when it states:

Download the appropriate files below, use Synergies for Synergies only classes and additional classes for any extra I have added

since I am only using Synergies, I did not expect to have to also download the "Additional Classes" given that Synergies does not have a Theolentist.

Might I suggest one of the following remedies:

• Fix the Synergies only files to remove dependency on Theolentist (and other non-Synergies classes)
  • Remove the separate Synergies only file since the OP says they're included in Additional Classes
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 12:11:33 AM by LycanusDarkbinder »

Synaphix

• Synergies Focus Group
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2013, 12:55:25 AM »
https://www.mediafire.com/?0bxm9zrcp4me3t4

Updated synergies folder link on first page - I had accidentally placed the additional classes file inside the synergies one, however without having those additional classes it should of made no difference, it will only crash if the additional classes updated their files and altered the class names on male/female and even then it should of only reported that the definition was missing so that is a completely different bug altogether.

I am no longer going to do the additional classes only the synergies ones as I have no spare time for those and this was only meant to be for synergies, but thanks for informing me.

LycanusDarkbinder

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2013, 08:10:13 PM »
https://www.mediafire.com/?0bxm9zrcp4me3t4

Updated synergies folder link on first page - I had accidentally placed the additional classes file inside the synergies one, however without having those additional classes it should of made no difference, it will only crash if the additional classes updated their files and altered the class names on male/female and even then it should of only reported that the definition was missing so that is a completely different bug altogether.

Thanks for the update.

omnishadow

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2014, 12:05:13 AM »
newb tastic first post here, thanks for having me 8)

anyway to the point, all i really wanted to do was change the hair and face of my female ninja character, and when i load the mod, it says that she is a he, and so i changed the sex to female, saved and the on start up my girl is a guy... and none of the hair colors match either. any help in figuring this out is appreciated.

so got all the hair categorized each combo refers to the mod program, the numbers correspond to in game color number first 3 are for example accessory color follow red blue green pattern
Brown:r-b-g
1.brown/red =brown hair/ red accessory
2.black/green=brown hair/blue accessory
3.blond/red=brown hair/green accessory
Black:
4.red/red
5.silver/red
6.white/red
blond:
7.brown/green
8.black/green
9.blond/green
Red:
10.red/green
11.silver/blue
12.white/blue
silver:
13.brown/blue
14.black/blue
15.blond/blue
white:
16.red/blue
17.white/green
18.white/blue
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 02:07:18 AM by omnishadow »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2014, 06:42:57 PM »
Thanks omni!

also Syn I updated a bunch of new pet skins, send me a message if you need to know which ones were updated, maybe we can update them in RR as well.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

JacKc

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2014, 06:05:03 PM »
Portraits for Female + Male Ninja + Female Mongol Archer (original artworks made by Far East Expension Team)  [see attached files]

TarsalStorm

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2014, 08:08:01 PM »
Hi I was wondering if it would be possible to add in these classes to RR.   All of these classes I found here on the synergies site. 

Elemental blade dancer
The Dragoon
Techmage
Tenebris

« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 08:10:20 PM by TarsalStorm »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2014, 02:59:52 AM »
I thought they were already mm
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

TarsalStorm

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2014, 04:01:27 AM »
What is mm?
The dread pirate is in the additional classes but not those 4
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 04:21:16 AM by TarsalStorm »