The wonderful people over at Clockwork Core have provided us with a great tool to respec our characters attributes and skills, appearance and a few perks like unflagging and issuing money to ourselves. With Synergies having its own classes and people having made their own classes I decided to add these to Torchlight 2 Rapid Respec where you can easily alter your class. You will find below some downloads for the Synergies version as well as additional classes that people have requested.Instructions and Download
These simple instructions will quickly get you on the way to altering your class, simply follow them and you are good to go within minutes however, unless you class has been added it will not function with it.
1. Download Torchlight 2 Rapid Respec - http://clockworkcore.org/tl2rr.html
2. Follow the installation and then open the folder where you installed your Torchlight 2 Rapid Respec
3. Download the appropriate files below, use Synergies for Synergies only classes and additional classes for any extra I have added
4. Extract the downloaded files and open the folder copying both the Data and the Images folders
5. Paste these folders into your Torchlight 2 Rapid Respec folder and overwrite the files it asks you to do so
That's it, simply load Torchlight 2 Rapid Respec and you can use the Synergies and additional classes.Downloads
Synergies - https://www.mediafire.com/?0bxm9zrcp4me3t4
Far East Pack 1 and 2 - https://www.mediafire.com/?uuq4fwfbhtfql3r
/ with Synergies - https://www.mediafire.com/?rd17uic6909h9hm
Additional Classes - http://www.mediafire.com/?dws9mygj8vwnx97Note: The additional classes combines both Synergies as well as the current classes listed here, if your class has over 30 skills I can add it so most perks work but skill reset and respeccing will not work.
Additional classes: WoW Style Paladin / The Preacher / Dragon Prince / Theolentist Class / The Dread Pirate / Nethermancer Alpha / Far East Pack 1 + 2Hair Appearance
The hair feature in the Aesthetics tab works slightly differently to how you normally change it for default classes. As all classes hair and faces work within the Synergies files you can use each however, the hair works differently.
1. You want white hair and a red bandanna - select White and Red Bandanna.
2. You want white hair and a green bandanna - select WhiteGreen and Green Bandanna.
3. You want white hair and a blue bandanna - select WhiteBlue and Blue Bandanna.
The above is the same for each hair type if you want to use the bandanna look on them or the ponytail hairstyle.Torchlight 2 Rapid Respec
Thank you to the wonderful ClockworkCore for their wonderful program - it has saved me and many people countless hours of messing around with builds.http://clockworkcore.org/tl2rr.htmlhttp://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43248