Author Topic: TL2 RAPID RESPEC Synergies Edition + Additional Classes  (Read 58966 times)

ccomly

Re: TL2 RAPID RESPEC Synergies Edition + Additional Classes
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2015, 12:14:32 PM »
ehm do stat potions get erased from resetting attributes with rapid respec? i mean the stats that where added by the potion.
Mods in use & load order. | steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968534560

SynergiesMOD (v.1212)

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2015, 12:48:18 PM »
Nope. A stat potion doesn't give you any effect ; it actually changes your stat. So if you have a strength of 50, then after drinking the potion your strength will be 51 ; but it won't be 50+1 : the game doesn't store it.

So if you respec your stat afterwards, instead of having 50 points to allocate, you will have 51.

Gorilla_Mophead

« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2015, 11:43:18 AM »
Hey everyone,
Thank you for all your hard work. Does anyone use the Voidseeker class? or know how to get it into RR. It is an amazingly well made class and I have been really enjoying playing it but RR is such a great tool I am having a hard time not being able to use it.

Deeified

« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2015, 06:25:48 PM »
i know this is an old post but im having issues trying to figure out how to get my synergies character loaded into rapid respec so i can go back to NG from NG++ when i try to load a character in RR it shows no characters but i am unable to open the file with my synergies characters.

Archer30

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2016, 07:42:02 AM »
Is it possible to make it supported for latest version of synergies? Seems Ranger and female Paladin (ya male Paladin works) are not supported :/

Archer30

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2016, 01:01:47 AM »
Finally, I have figured out where was the problem in ur patch and fixed :)

No more accidental gender changes, support for female paladin and ranger added (No skills), extra resources deleted, I can actually make a patch for ANY modded class now

Still thinking whether post here for a updated patch for Synergies + Far East 1/2 + Additional classes or start a new thread umm..
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:44:56 AM by Archer30 »

tomas352000

« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2016, 02:09:01 AM »
Oh hey archer! I'd love the patch with ranger support if you still have it :)
also, would it somehow be possible to add support for NG up to +11?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 02:19:50 AM by tomas352000 »

Archer30

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2016, 05:49:40 AM »

Im still working on it. Trying to make it compatible with as many classes as I could. (Synergies+Far east+popular classes on workshop). Hopefully upload it in a week, very busy in real life at current

tomas352000

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2016, 11:51:29 AM »

Im still working on it. Trying to make it compatible with as many classes as I could. (Synergies+Far east+popular classes on workshop). Hopefully upload it in a week, very busy in real life at current
hello :) sorry to bother i know you said youre busy but it's been a while, would you mind throwing me a pm with atleast the ranger? thanks

Archer30

« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2017, 02:53:46 AM »

hello :) sorry to bother i know you said youre busy but it's been a while, would you mind throwing me a pm with atleast the ranger? thanks

Sorry I was very sick months ago. Wasn't able to complete the whole work but at least I had made a version done with Synergies (1.332) and Far East pack. I am sorry this is very late and you probably dont need it anymore.

Unzip the package and put it with your rapid respec and that should work.
Note: The 'new' synergies classes and fast east have all function but skill respec

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw21O3t015ZCQ3REMV9WU0dBX2M/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 09:38:00 PM by Archer30 »