I have recently added Unearthed Arcana to my list of mods so now my current load order is as follows
1. Pinata v1.1 (adds extra goodies, mostly gold)
2. Mobswarm (beefs up swarms from 2.5 to 5 times the amount of enemies)
3. Achievements (adds a bunch of achievements, like how many monsters you have killed based on a scale)
4. General Passives (adds a 4th tab under skills with 12 passive skills, extra stat, damage and the like. Does not work with custom classes)
5. RnFs Skill Spells v1.31a High (adds spells based on all character skills, High just means i got a high loot version)
6. Unearthed Arcana (Adds too many things for me to write down, a mod about the size of Synergies)
7. LAO 2.0 (adds loot and loads of new stuff)
8. Thasher's Armory (adds more goodies)
9. Synergies (do i really have to describe it...)
I keep 1 room ready for a character specific mod.
When i first tried out Unearthed Arcana i ran into a bunch of issues but that turned out to be me having a "silly" loadorder, in my current setup i havent had a single crash so it should be good, im still in Act 1 though.
Personally, I like OP characters only if monsters are also OP, to still have some challenge ; I don't really like when every monsters fall like flees..
Yup, i play in hardcore mode in elite so i dont really have it easy so my OP stuff is really there to keep me from dying really fast, im "merely" a casual gamer so im probably alot slower to react to changes than most of you guys, well, so i guess anyway.