Author Topic: What mods do you use when you play Synergies ?  (Read 32221 times)

potterman28wxcv

Re: What mods do you use when you play Synergies ?
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2013, 01:00:37 PM »
You can maybe search on the Runic Forums to see if the authors have posted nonsteam links there.

I give you in PM the version of betterbloodeffects I have on my computer (I don't want to post it directly here, maybe there are some policies that i break if i post it here, dunno)

Marskij25

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2013, 05:00:46 PM »
Thanks sir,,Pm received,, :)

Larecjv

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2013, 08:26:27 AM »
I have added a few more mods since my last post here so now i play with this setup:

1. Pinata v1.1 (alot of extra loot and gold)
2. MobSwarm (since i play with OP characters i like the extra enemies)
3. UltraMaxX3 (even more enemies, from the starting place to the first town im level 4 and after the first cave in the game im either at high level 7 or start of level 8)
4. General Passives (adds a 4th tab with all passive skills, for the original characters, can work with custom characters but that is something which is beyond me)
5. RnFs Skill Spells v1.31a High (adds spells of the characters skill so they can be used on other characters, High just means extra drop of the spells)
6. Unearthed Arcana (Adds too many things for me to write down, a mod about the size of Synergies) Havent really experienced any complications running it with Synergies
7. LAO 2.0 (items with extra affixes and whatnot, basically, lots of loot)
8. Thrasher's Armory (more loot)
9.Synergies (yea, im not gonna describe it :p )
10. Far East Preview (another one of those "too big to describe", adds alot of new stuff plus extra characters) basically *insert karate chopping sound*

Ive also added Humans as Pets which i had alot of fun with but due to the limit of 10 mods im not using it ATM. Im running Far East as the 10th mod as to limit any complications with the other mods, havent really run into problems other than a few crashes but those were related to distribution of character stat points, not sure what is causing that.

Hoborific

• Synergies Focus Group
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2013, 11:37:19 AM »
Particle FX Mod.
UNLEASHTHERAINBOW ( pretty hair colors, so many, around 200+ )
Bigger Inventory
Synergies.
Hello.

SinXSloth

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2013, 10:37:56 AM »
Guys can you suggest a load order? here are the mods that I use:

LAO 2.0
Unearthed Arcana
Achievements
Torchlight II Essentials
SynergiesHIGHLOOT
Synergies Mod
Far East Preview
Far East Preview 2

Here is my current load order, I put Unearthed Arcana on top cause I was always having problems with the Path of the Honored Dead (Fallen Guardian animation doesn't play, was always immobile and I can't attack him). Is this optimized? Sorry if I had to ask here.

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2013, 05:58:45 PM »
I suggest you put Far East above Synergies, and Unearthed Arcana below Synergies. it will maybe work better

SinXSloth

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2013, 08:23:11 PM »
I think the problem is with the unearthed arcana because when I tried removing it, it fixed it and also when I put it on top of synergies. My only problem is that items became scarce even with LAO turned on. One thing I also noticed is that when I tried using respec all (on the npc not potion) I was always given too much skill points like this one time that I tried to respec cause I was experimenting with skills. I was only level 23 at the time but it gave me 105 skill points back.

EDIT: I know now that Torchlight II essetials conflicts with some of the stuffs in unearthed arcana because whenever torchlight ii essentials is on top of unearthed arcana, it causes some of the bosses to freeze in place. I think it's because both mods have extra chunky in them. Okay after sifting through different forum discussions and hours of playing torchlight 2, I found that synergies with tl2 esentials aren't optimized with unearthed arcana. Lots of stuff are incompatible, the quest board is nonexistent, dungeon bosses are freezing and some quests are broken. Guess I'm gonna drop unearthed arcana for a while.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 05:46:19 AM by SinXSloth »

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2013, 11:17:02 AM »
Heh, sometimes it's a pain to get mods working together ! a lot of hours you will spend in that

solsagan

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2014, 07:53:43 PM »
as i am only playing on singleplay most of time,
i have a few mods e.e

thrashers armory,
legendary addon mod,
gameplay tweaks,
essentials,
awesome classes reborn,

BlackKisses720

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2014, 12:13:05 AM »
Lao 2.0 Chaos Ed.
Synergies Socketables
Torchlight 2 Essentials
MCMM=Core
MCMM=Syn Comp pack
SynergiesMOD
Thrasher's Armory
Far East Pack 1
Far East Pack 2
Synergies Skill unlock
Synergies Highloot
Torchfun- The Overhaul
Unearthed Arcana
Mamba's Pet Collection
MPC^ Syn Compatabilty
Mamba's Extended Mod
MEM^ Syn Compatability
Lurker Hud
Level and Fame Mod
Indocilis: The revenge
Awesome Classes Reborn
Arkhams Armory
Double
Synergies Shared UI
The Toy Collector

Some of these Would Overlap, but its not how I use them, its all dependent on the save, a MOD launcher save in particular for each character profile unless I'm linking them via storage, also alot of cut and paste of save game info and storage/. ;D

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2014, 04:05:23 AM »
Is Indocilis finished ? Last time i played it it was just a copy of an act 4's map

BlackKisses720

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2014, 02:40:14 PM »
I'm not sure if its done or not, I haven't quite finish collecting my sets from DK, But if it is I'll post it, if it is once I check it out, I know it has portals in all the main towns, and a full town of its own once your in the end game area y

BlackKisses720

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2014, 02:45:38 PM »
 ;Dkitty jumped on mouse b4 I completed my blurb/ Y=You can reach via a portal I think in the mine town, perhaps it is a copy of a map. I just taste the water.

madbad4eyedchad

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2014, 10:28:46 PM »
I use

2h to 1h
Arkham
LAO 1.2 (LAO 2.0 breaks Synergies. Prevents it from loading)
Syn
Syn high loot

BlackKisses720

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2014, 11:17:06 AM »
Really, I've never encountered Lao causing crashes...?