It's been awhile since i last posted in this thread so here is what i currently run with in the order i got them set.
1. SynergiesHIGHLOOT ( who doesnt love loot ? :p )
2. Human Enemies ( adds tough human enemies that can use skills, drops nice loot too)
3. More Skill and Stat Points! ( gives 15 statpoints per level and 5 skillpoints per level, also 2 skillpoints per fame level, i use it to test new classes to make sure i got enough points for the skills)
4. THE ADVENTURE MART ( changes the shopkeepers and adds one that sell jewelry, gems, pet items, spells and belts. Also gives the shopkeeper more storage, upto 10 tabs of items)
5. Potions Addons ( adds a bunch of extra potions, some with permanent stat increases, in case you find this overpowering, you can always sell them for extra gold)
6. Thrasher's Armory ( item affixes, slots etc. what's not to love)
7. daylight robbery ( changes drops from breakable and adds various items for creating items, too much to mention really, look it up if curious)
8. SynergiesMOD ( i think we all know what this one does :p )
9. Torchfun - The Overhaul ( has too many changes to mention here, look it up if curious, i mainly use it to level up faster, from what i know it has been set to a level up pace that you only need to run through the game once to get to level 100)
I leave one open slot for a class or class collection mod.
PS. If anyone notices something wrong with the load order, please let me know.
- Human Enemies make the game tougher, since some of them are a bit challenging and hard to kill.
- More skills and stat points, I honestly don't know why you added that. If you want to test, you could console your character to lvl 100 or use rapidrespec ; actually this one makes the game significantly easier, because even though you can't efficiently manage more than let's say 4 actives at a time, you've got enough points to put into passives or pseudo passives (i call pseudo passives skills that are "fire & forget" and last 30 seconds or more). Also, the extra on stats means that you have no difficulty at all at wearing higher lvl stuff, as well as some nice bonus.
- Potion addons. Could be called "the rain of permanent stat potions" as well. As if "more stat points" from above wasn't enough
- Thrasher's Armory & Daylight Robbery : approved, even though Daylight Robbery introduces more items that you can sell, and so it's easier to earn gold
- Torchfun at last : I've got many things to say about this mod
Well, I have actually played an engineer from lvl 1 to lvl 100 by using the same combo Torchfun + Synergies (Synergies at 1st, Torchfun at 2nd) ; and actually when you use Torchfun, there's some areas that have a lvl hole ; because actually, even though the lvl scaling in zones is increased so the last map (the boss) is lvl 100, and even though the XP is increased, I have found myself being under leveled several times even if I was doing every damn side quests
, which forced me to go to Derinkuyu leveling (the dungeon that was before Realms of Discord) to be able to beat the next map. It can be seen as a pro or as a con..
But at least, once you've completed the main quest, you don't have any additional leveling to do, at the cost/with the bonus of less time spent on your character. Also, because you have higher tiers when fighting bosses, the game is actually easier (imagine fighting Grell with all your available skills vs fighting Grell with just the 4 first skills ; even though Grell is a higher lvl, the fight is considerably easier because you have more possibility).
So.. Even though I know the author has tried to put much effort into his mod, I tend to play just Synergies instead of Synergies + Torchfun. Also, I think there must be some incompatibilities between the 2 of them : they are both indeed big overhaul mod.
But, the most important is to have fun with your mod settings. I know that I personally couldn't with yours, because I'm more of a challenge guy. And in my opinion, too few mods bring more challenge
99% of them just provide an easier gameplay