I'm not sure I'd go for B - there's no effective way to manipulate your charge to get exactly the Forcefield you want, and it's stupidly easy to build charge, so people will most likely end up with the 5 point charge anyway.
I haven't used it, but just looking at it, Forcefield is too safe. 30 second duration with an 8 second cooldown? That seems far too easy to sustain for what it does.
I think we should either:
- Keep it's 8 second cooldown
- Reduce it's duration to somewhere around 10 seconds
- Make it a support/tank ability that you have to focus on, rather than a use-and-forget
- Increase it's cooldown to something like 45 seconds
- Slightly lower it's duration, something like 20 seconds
- Increase it's power
- Make it more of an SOS skill