Author Topic: Wolfpack change?  (Read 1759 times)

RetsReds

• Fantasy writer - Yordan Zhelyazkov
Wolfpack change?
« on: October 15, 2013, 04:06:59 AM »
Hi. I played an wolfpack zerker recently and I just thought I should give my feedback.

I like the new rearrangement of the skills, I too didn't like the way Runic made the 7th skills not attainable until Act 3, however in the case of some skills - like wolfpack - the new skill levels are not good too. Wolfpack is essentially shit on rank 1, and pretty much underpowered until Tier 1. In my opinion one of the things Runic did right was making the Tier 1 of all skills accessible within 6-7 levels of it's rank 1. I like the idea of having wolfpack at skill 16, but with the current arrangement I won't be using it until 42 anyway, because until Tier 1 2H autoattacks with Shadowbind are more powerful then wolfpack.

So in my opinion either rank 5 should be made more easily accessible for all skills, or some changes should be made in the case of wolfpack because as it is, it's basically still a lvl 42 skill.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Wolfpack change?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 01:02:14 PM »
its on my list of skills to rebalance, i believe its only increased atm by your player level.

its in the focus group. we will address it
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

RetsReds

• Fantasy writer - Yordan Zhelyazkov
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 04:35:33 PM »
its on my list of skills to rebalance, i believe its only increased atm by your player level.

its in the focus group. we will address it

Cool, I'm glad. 100 dmg per wolf at level 16 when my Greathammer hits for 1500 is just no good enough. :P

Varrocker93

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 04:46:07 PM »
So, I've been trying a Elite HC berserker over the last few days and rank 1 wolfpack being so weak is a real problem haha, barely getting by with tossing hatchets to charge up bar and fight mobs that can oneshot for now, but it's a real problem. :D