Author Topic: european events  (Read 3386 times)

strukto

• Retired Developer
european events
« on: January 12, 2013, 04:43:28 AM »
I don't know if I'm the only one but it's a huge problem for me to participate in current events, due to the timezone difference.
wouldn't it be an idea to also organize events for players in europe?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: european events
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 05:35:22 AM »
uh, im pacific time myself, I have a job, family, kids infact.  I time it where most NA/pacific people will have good chance of being able to do something by not being to early/late, AND work it around my own ability to be there.

That said, it would be nice ... but my chances of running it is miniscule.  Someone else will have to copy the idea, and organize it.  I rarely get a day at home during the day where I can be 'playing' for that long with mumble going.  usually i MOD, and just get up from the computer a lot.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 05:37:14 AM »
that being said, I will GLADLY support it, in any way i can, even reward structures and trying to be there ...!
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

strukto

• Retired Developer
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 07:54:25 AM »
it may be a good idea to first find out how many european players there are and if they are interested, if there's enough people willing to join I would be more than happy to organize it with you

Hphaistos

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 03:05:45 PM »
I am from europe

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 03:09:46 PM »
heh this was posted almost a year ago... but it is correct when t1 is done and I do more crawls, maybe I will try to do some EU timeframes.