Custom Maps:NEW PVP DUNGEON ADDEDWar Camp
PVP is now a real potential, Kill your friends, kill the monsters, kill everything! Buy a portal from Salan (not celindari) for this, as its end game content. once in the zone activating the waypoint allows you to enter the zone from the waypoint, as well as a purchased portal, giving you two seperate spots to zone in at, allowing you to deal with corpse campers easier!
This zone REMEMBERS you as per normal zones, and allows portals, more entry points, and able to teleport to people there.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO FLAG /PVP TO FIGHT HERE, you are automatically flagged entering the zone, and your pets/minions are aggressive to other players automatically if assigned as aggressive stance.
This zone has Buffs and Debuffs to further PVP into a more entertaining experience.
Players will be effected by
+200 health regen per second
-75% damage recieved
-100% damage done
Monsters will be effected by
The biggest addition is the 100% chance to cast Murphy's Law on player death.
Murphy's law will summon 2 random Elite/champion/worldboss/raredragon mobs from the Derinkuyu spawnclass, as well as having added in all the original games bosses.
Corpse camping will be next to impossible due to the extra mobs being spawned, and will give the fight more of a chaoticness.
It is obvious that the game was not designed with PVP in mind, there will be OverPowered builds, and UnderPowered builds. I will attempt to maintain this zone in a manner that makes the experience enjoyable for all.Derinkuyu
check patchnotes. Znojmo Maps
! lvl 56-65, 65-85, 86-95, 96-100.- Almost every champion in the game has a chance to show up in this dungeon.
- Znojmo champions can spawn 1 extra champion per spawn.
- no crafting material drops.Darkness Falls Raid Maps
- Armor crafting & world boss farming.You need to buy only the first map at the vendor. If you defeat the boss, he will drop the next map in a chain. Each new map spawns another set of monsters! - Darkness Falls Easy
scales with level.
- no crafting material drops, but fun and a multiuse scroll for DF normal at the end! - Darkness Falls (105)
- Engineers added on the end of the chain for DF NORMAL (105) with a new trash level full of only champions and elite monsters
- 1/5 chance on crafting material - Darkness Falls (150) HARD
- Engineers added on the end of the chain for DF HARD (150) with a new trash level full of only champions and elite monsters
- All boss mobs raised minimum damage by 10 to 15 dmg. Armor raised 10 to 15 pnts. Hitpoints increased by 500-700 base.
- 3/5 chance on crafting material - Darkness Falls (200) EXTREME
- All Bosses, and their respectful trash levels are represented in the 200 chain.- 200th level bosses have had their minimum damage upped to be the same as their maximum damage (in most cases 10 pnts)
- 200th level bosses have had their armor and elemental armors raised slightly from the HARD version (this might need lowering)
- Bosses have a much more robust loot table and roll twice and have an even higher chance to drop legenadary loot.
- 5/5 meaning 100% chance on crafting materials.How to get out of the Dungeon:All darkness Falls bosses now drop a portal called "Take me to Table Mountain" This portal is usable inside DF and will allow you to leave the instant you kill the boss if you wish, its a 1 way trip to Table Mountain. After killing the boss, plz ignore the portal leading deeper into the dungeon! (all you find is a low lvl Manticore...)Anti Farming Note:
The game remembers 3 levels... you have to go to 3 other areas that are remembered before it will cycle the same map, or log out, reroll your world and then go back in.
It does this so you can't go back / forth between 1st or 3rd level and the boss level. Otherwise all you would have to do is go up or down and back in and the boss would be respawned. NEW! Outdoor Maps
- Weapon crafting & world boss farming.
- Created Battlefield overland Dungeons.
- lvl 105 map (is gone atm) ?!
- lvl 165 uses the high drop rate of craftables on the world boss that spawns there.
- lvl 200 uses the 100% drop rate of craftables on the world boss that spawns there.
- NEW Bosses, dropping crafting materials for Weapons! See the New endgame Armor and Weapons section.
- - Kite the blue engineer spawns in the Battlefield
- - Kane the red engineer spawns in the Frozen Battlefield
- - Tarnitha the Green outlander spawns in Rivenskull Gorge
- - Laeroth the black necromancer (who isn't much of a necromancer) spawns in Desert Battlefield.
Added Lotho's new Deserted Gold Mine Map
made for Synergies!
Map available at the Salan Vendor in Mapworks. Best moneymaker ever! Added Tartarus
the ultimate dungeon. by PaulTMExtreme
(base lvl 150 monsters) and Lite
(scales with player level) versions - you can buy both Maps at the Map vendor.
completely random monster/champion/boss monsters inside. You can encounter EVERY POSSIBLE monster/boss/champs available in Torchlight 2.
Tartarus is STILL BOTTOMLESSBalanced Monster Spawn. No more 5-10 bosses ganging up on the entrance. (but they might gang you up somewhere, but not too much)Environment CHANGES every after the 5th floor. After 100 floor, the environment will be static.
Both versions increase monster levels by 1 every after 2 floors.
Please visit http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=41837
for an enviroment fixed version and more info on Tartarus by PaulTM.Synergies World Bosses:
- Worldbosses have 1 in 500 chance to drop a legendary, lowered from 1 in 2500+ chance.
- Some Worldbosses have equal opportunity of spawning in each Phasebeast spawn. (odds are around 25%. you might get many or not a single random spawn in a whole playthroug)
- Others spawn only at the end of Darkness Falls or in the Overworld Maps!
- Worldbosses are the only source for crafting Materials to craft Legendary Tier1 Armor and Weapons.
- Added a new Gem chance to the Worldboss treasure list, with a guaranteed roll on it, what ya get is rather random thou!FairyQueen world boss is in. Be prepared to have your face melted. - Fairyqueen was missing entries in distance to spot, follow, and react to damage. She will now be more aggressive within 25 meters range!
- Fairyqueens fire spell ranked up a bit more, she is a world boss after all.. learn to dodge, or be melted!
The Fallen God added to game!- He now has more health, spawns with Elite Mobs, and uses proper Skills.
- He'll hit harder now, Fallengod is now 2.5 scale, with a 3 bonus-reach.The BEAST added to game!
- The Beast is a Werewolf like no other! He spawns with his trusty side kicks Jekyll and Hyde.
- Jekyll wants a return to normality.. Hyde... He wants to eat your face!Zicarax the Destroyer added to the game!
a Devil world boss...He spawns with minions of Devilspawn!.- Devilspawns got a bit of a buff. They will now cause a non stacking bleed with, and a stacking 2 second armor debuff! don't let em swarm you !!!Vraakk the First Born world boss added!
Not much is known about him, if anyone found him, he died a horrible death and cant tell..- Warlock Blizzard now slows the player by 20% if it hits them.
- Changed Vraakks totem placement spawns to be ELITE monsters only, changed the monsters to be popcorn bomber and melee Varks.
- Changed Vraakks totem summon to be a ELITE mini-caster that has the ability to rez the other ELITES, slow beam and blizzard cast.Korvax the Undieing, and his son Kilion are on their search for redemption!
Korvax was killed by the Lich King, but not before he saw his only son also die by the hand of the evil lord. In those last moments as he drew his last breath he claimed a small piece of the lich king for himself, and embraced undeath! Upon awakening he found his sons corpse burned to the bones. Out of his anguish and undieing love he brought him back from death! To his horror his sons body did not repair its wounds and instead formed into a hulking Golem, a shade of what he use to be.... Driven mad by time eternal they now stalk darkness falls, looking for their killer, and killing all life they come in contact with!2 new World Bosses in DF Extreme
(level 200).new Overworld Battlefield Boss Spawns
(these drop the parts for TIER1 Weapon Crafting)
- Kite the blue engineer
spawns in the Battlefield
- Kane the red engineer
spawns in the Frozen Battlefield
- Tarnitha the Green outlander
spawns in Rivenskull Gorge
- And Laeroth the black necromancer
(who isn't much of a necromancer) spawns in Desert Battlefield.
- more to come.