Author Topic: TL2 Synelites group  (Read 17767 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: TL2 Synelites group
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2014, 12:12:37 AM »
If I am online when you go into it potter, send me a message on steam!
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Coddy

« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2014, 04:22:44 PM »
Good 4 player action today.

Still feel my Engineer ( John :) ) is somewhat underpowered or ill equipped (since i ported him from Vanilla and aint played him in months). Don't really want to twink him with "haxzor" gears but would welcome some leveling build suggestions and advise for a couple of "fair enough" items to try and get to be more useful next week.

Cya for the end game raids Sat or Sun.

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2014, 04:45:47 PM »
Thanks all for the game :) It was a cool game, as Coddy has said ! We are now around lvl 46, in the Sundered Battlefield. Next session, we will likely finish act 3 and maybe deal with the robot quest and start act 4.

Still feel my Engineer ( John :) ) is somewhat underpowered or ill equipped (since i ported him from Vanilla and aint played him in months).

Actually I haven't seen you use either Flame Hammer or Emberquake at all. What's your build currently exactly ? (just post a link from that website : http://torchlight2armory.com/skill-calc?i=3#iYHX1y)

Coddy

« Reply #138 on: May 23, 2014, 06:05:23 PM »
Good game today :)

Those crazy haxs at end were odd  :'(

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2014, 06:22:48 PM »
Good game today :)

Those crazy haxs at end were odd  :'(

Yeah, just reported that in the Bug section. It was a good game still indeed !

Ok, so, some summary : we have finished the third chapter, looking towards the fourth chapter !

What will we do next week :

Something we will have to discuss, is what we do once we have killed the Netherking ; we can do either :
  • Go in NG+, and try these Tarroch's Tomb. Still, monsters may still vanilla there ; and it means restarting the story once again
  • Go in Mapworks definitely not a solution :P
  • Level through Realm Of Discord and Selrock. Problem : kinda buggy in multiplayer
  • What Coddy has suggested : console to lvl 100, and beat the Tier 0. I think we will then skip all the gaming part that is not that fun, and just try to beat the endgame ; we have leveled enough our characters to have an idea of the build we will use, so it shouldn't pose a problem.

Of course, if you have any suggestion, don't hesitate ! See you next week ;) (Or the day after tomorrow, for the weekly raid)

One last thing : on Friday, it will start now at 10pm GMT+2 instead of 9pm. Everyone arrives near 10:00 pm GMT +2 anyway
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 06:29:28 PM by potterman28wxcv »

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #140 on: May 25, 2014, 10:11:17 AM »
Sorry, can't be there tonight :/ i have some stuff to work !

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2014, 08:12:51 PM »
Today we did the robot quest, and are now lvl around 55, ready to beat act 4 !

Just to remind, now Friday games are at 10:00 pm GMT +2 instead of 09:00 pm GMT +1 .

For people who doesn't have steam, I'll be in the synergies IRC chat next time.

The day after tomorrow we may do tier 0 or tier 1, at 09:00 pm GMT +2

Coddy

« Reply #142 on: May 31, 2014, 05:56:08 AM »
Yes much fun was had. 3 sisters are tough :/

See all on sunday :)

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2014, 11:51:48 AM »
Sorry guys can't be there tonight ; if none can create the game at 10pm gmt +2 i'll cancel it

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2014, 02:21:12 PM »
This Friday we'll continue what we should have done last week : finish act 4 !

And this Sunday, we can have a look at the new fights that have just been added in tier 1 ;)

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2014, 06:28:00 PM »
I will stop the weekly games for 2 weeks. I'll start thinking on organizing a hardcore run from lvl 1 to the furthest possible. That would be more fun than just leveling ;)

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2014, 05:17:02 PM »
The 4th of July, we'll start a weekly hardcore run on elite difficulty !

Let's try to go as far as we can.. Anyone willing to join is welcome !

We will start new lvl 1 characters, and we will try to get to the lvl 100 if we can.

Note : Of course, in Hardcore, you will have to be careful. But if you want to play Warlock or Embermage, you will have to be even more careful because of the lvl 1 bug.

Let's kill before we get killed !
(Friday 4th of July, 09:00 pm GMT +2)

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2014, 02:46:57 PM »
Since the Kleeve's set will be soon removed from the loot table.. I propose Friday evening (09 pm GMT +1) to farm it ! The more we are, the easier it will be to farm :)

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2015, 05:00:49 PM »
Hey everybody,

It's been a long time since I haven't organized any game here. Because of personal stuff, I don't have as much free time as I used to have. Also, I've finished to be a bit tired to play at 10 FPS (right now I'm mostly playing TES Arena. This doesn't lag :P).

But anyway, I still think that TL2 + synergies constitute the best hack'n'slash that I've ever played, and I still think that this game is meant to be played in multiplayer. That's why I originally created this group anyway !

But now I need somebody to take this group and make it revive. So, somebody who could organize games and stuff like that, somebody who could gather (again) the multiplayer community to have some fun grinding gear.

If there is someone interested, please contact me. The idea here is that if someone wants to attempt to revive the multiplayer community, it might be better to not start from scratch.

If nobody's willing to, I think it would be just better to close this group, and avoid having a zombie group where nothing happens. Still, this is of course open to discussions.

See you later, have fun with Synergies :)

Neogenisis

« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2015, 02:28:30 PM »
Would love to play with some more people add me on steam to do raids Steam Name Neogenissis