Author Topic: TL2 Synelites group  (Read 17751 times)

potterman28wxcv

Re: TL2 Synelites group
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2014, 02:53:55 PM »
Hmm ya didn't thought of the version problem.. I really don't know ; maybe some have already tried it

2L8

• King of Fools
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 05:16:41 PM »
Hm, honestly I never tried Elite, so I have no idea about this. But I would love to play TL2 together in MP.

Deamones

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2014, 07:44:15 PM »
Count me in!

Maybe a teamspeak server or ventrilo could be nice too, don't you think?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2014, 12:56:07 AM »
use the Synergies MUMBLE, its here: http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=322.0
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2014, 06:59:26 AM »
I've turned the group Public, so no more invitations are needed, just go in http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TL2_Synelites
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 07:02:00 AM by potterman28wxcv »

Bue

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2014, 11:04:06 AM »
@Potterman28wcv - What level characters are in your weekly games?  I can't play on Fridays (that's when I run my own LAN groups), but Saturdays are usually open :)

Regards,
Bue

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2014, 12:55:07 PM »
It depends on what people will have. It's more to set up a meeting time than an entirely planned and scheduled game. So if one is absent during one session, it's ok. Actually this week will be the first attempt of that system ; we may create new characters or do some end game, it really depends in what lvl people have. The first aim is that everyone can play, and the second aim (maybe more important) is that people meet other people, and manage to find friends to maybe play later a more solid playthrough

PrimetimeUTK

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2014, 05:30:21 PM »
Today was my first day playing with some of the group...good times!!!!

Bue

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2014, 06:57:43 PM »
I'll try to join again tomorrow, was frustrating that I could join one game, but not the Synelites one :/

Regards,
Bue

Synister

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2014, 12:04:46 AM »
I play with the community class mod and FE1-2, they are compatible with Synergie. Will they cause a problem? BTW, I don't play online because there are umm.. PEOPLE. But with this being a Synergies community thingy it sounds like it might be worth losing the other mods.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2014, 12:35:02 AM »
Community class mod, is that the one by hellforge with the big monster damage bug in it?
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2014, 12:35:35 AM »

(this group is intended to be for Elite players playing with only Synergies. I would prefer not using other mods than Synergies to make  games public and minimize the synchronisation problems and other kind of bugs we can find in MP, but of course i'm open to every propositions)

in reply to the last poster

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2014, 12:36:47 AM »
REMEMBER when joining MP games.

Runic has 3? or 4 servers.   If you log in and don't see any games or the people you are looking for, LOG OFF OF MP (bottom right corner of the main loading menu)... then log back in to online, do this until you see a different set of games on the ONLINE list ... (this means you randomly logged into a different server)

Deamones

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2014, 09:54:35 AM »
I'll try to join again tomorrow, was frustrating that I could join one game, but not the Synelites one :/

Regards,
Bue

I will be there tonight from around 16h00 GMT-5 until who knows!

Anyone else?

Synister

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2014, 10:54:42 AM »
Community class mod, is that the one by hellforge with the big monster damage bug in it?
Yes the one by hellforge. Did not know it had a damage bug in it. As I said in previous post i might be willing to lose the mod if this is for the Synergies community.