Author Topic: [Class] Warchief Class help on a build  (Read 1581 times)

GulyFMG

[Class] Warchief Class help on a build
« on: February 04, 2014, 10:40:44 PM »
So this is a class (Warchief)that i really like since it first versions it as been a favourite of mine, let's just say i like flashy things  8).

I searched the web but didn't find much info or forums discussing the class and possible builds, so and since i consider those forums my home for all that is torchlight, i am requesting your help to create a build for the DF raids.

My current build is struggling quite a bit to progress in DF in Elite, so i am asking for your help because the warchief isn't compatible with RR so every choice must be well though, and since i have been and a hiatus from T2 im thinking on starting a new warchief to tackle DF.

My mods are just synergies , a retext pack from stormchaser and the warchief class.

GulyFMG

Re: [Class] Warchief Class help on a build
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 05:53:40 PM »
 :( Shameless bump... no one ???

keyzr

• Art Developer
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 06:30:41 PM »
:( Shameless bump... no one ???

I just download the mod to see if i could help you but when i saw the passive skills and active it was just oO.
That class just have the best passives skills in the game... No need to talk about actives ... this class is overpowered for synergie IMO.
So my question is :Why you need help for a build either...
Its quite simple max all passive all buff get auto attack + cleave get % life steal and mana steal.
U have passive boost vitality health crit fumble physical armor and so on. Just max strengh and get some focus if u wanna play some spells for fun.
But honestly i dont see why u have so many problems in elite with such an OP class.

GulyFMG

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 08:04:50 PM »
Unfortunately the class is not compatible with RR so maybe my current build is just wrong it's true some skills synergies very well and some of the passives are sweet. Because im more of a mage / ranger guy maybe im going at it all wrong.

I started a new Chief  ;D and at level 3 and really struggling to kill some ratlings  ::) but that is because of the crappy gear and lack of skills
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 08:56:44 PM by GulyFMG »