Author Topic: Playing as a embermage  (Read 1503 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Playing as a embermage
« on: February 15, 2014, 05:28:29 AM »
I believe the warlock is good where its at for a while... I am going to switch to only be playing as an embermage for a while, and going to start looking at altering the class as needed for the content and enviroment we play in.

I'll try a billion builds to see what works and what doesn't but expect to see some alterations.. I'll likely be reluctant to change anything that changes how the class works completely, but we'll see where it goes.. I'll also post here about things as I go if I am considering but not sure of it.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Playing as a embermage
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 05:42:53 AM »
My main goal will be to 'improve' the class.. NOT nerf it.

Starting with playing electric from level 100 (new LEGIT... through dk and troll and df)

the leveling stuff will work itself out as I will scale the changes appropriately.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

eruditio

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 12:57:16 PM »
As someone who only played one class in vanilla for ~20 hours before switching to synergies, I appreciate you taking the time to bring some of these characters up to speed.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 04:03:52 PM »
ya I have changed everything in this mod, EXCEPT the classes, I need to.