Author Topic: Question about war forge in ROD  (Read 2051 times)

SamNash

Question about war forge in ROD
« on: February 17, 2014, 07:59:54 AM »
Hey guys

So the quest for the warforge/war titan in ROD... is the spawn location for the forge/titan completely random? Or is there a certain map that they will spawn on? I've been grinding through and havent encountered either yet so I was wondering if there was a certain map I should be looking for. It's been fun so far though! Lots of upgrades and its been challenging but really fun and leveling has been fast. I'm 66 now so not too much further to go

Bue

Re: Question about war forge in ROD
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 08:45:34 AM »
It's a random destination from the phase beast portals in RoD.  My husband and I didn't find him until we were in our 90's!

Regards,
Bue

SamNash

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 08:47:16 AM »
Oh ok cool then lol I guess I'll just keep grinding and not worry about it then:) Thanks for the insight!

Bue

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 08:57:36 AM »
Ya, that's what we did :)

Regards,
Bue

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 01:24:15 PM »
I found it twice within the first 3 portals I took, then I didn't see it forever ... its completely RNG.  Every level drops 2 to 3 portals, but the one you choose to take determines where you go.

Its like playing the lottery.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

SamNash

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 04:10:56 PM »
Thanks for the reply's both of you :) I'll just keep grinding which I dont mind cause I'm having a blast on my necro. Just swapped out spreading the plague for death spores and the damage is pretty nuts and I've been finding much needed upgrades so its all good :)