Author Topic: EMBERMAGE BALANCE PATCH  (Read 3096 times)

azmodael

Re: EMBERMAGE BALANCE PATCH
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 03:06:46 AM »
Something is wrong with the damaging procs, but its based on personal experience not on hard numbers.

In vanilla Elite difficulty I have one Melee Embermage based around the fire tree and one ranged based around Icy Bolts and Wand chaos. In synergies the Meleemage performs OK although he is fairly squishy (as to be expected) but the Icy Bolts mage has huge DPS problems.

I've also noted that Synergies monsters are very resistant to the Stun status effect and it's not something I am fond of. There are multiple skills that do low damage but whose purpose is to debuff the enemy. When even the trash mobs are heavily stun resistant these skills are simply not worth using.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2014, 01:36:03 AM »
most trash shouldn't be that resistent to CC. I removed most of their affixes long ago.

which monsters are you finding that do that?  I have the belief that the TRASH mobs should be fully CC'able, heroes> should have some resists for sure and bosses shouldn't be able to be cc'd at all..

so if you can remember which monster I should look at, I'll do so.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2014, 01:36:30 AM »
Wandchaos damage amounts probably were nerfed a bit with the glacial spike and proc nerfs a year or so ago..
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**