Author Topic: PvP Area  (Read 1749 times)

z13l5ch31b3

• NachteulenTV
PvP Area
« on: March 18, 2014, 08:56:03 PM »
Hi there,

i am new to the forums, ... and i normally had opened it in the General Discussion but are hopiing now that it will be seen here.

First sorry for my bad english.

I think about making a website with a PvP Ladder, or maybe just a Forum where ppl who play SynergiesMOD - PvP can discuss or meet for gaming.

What is your roadmap with PVP ? Diablo3 really dont have any PVP mode. So this could be a fantastic boost for Torchlight2.

Greetings and thanks for the work !

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: PvP Area
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 10:44:27 PM »
in order to do PVP with this game you would need to redo the skills, and stats completely.

Its something on my to do list but not a priority with how the MP of this game works ... (a third mod at somepoint... maybe)
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

z13l5ch31b3

• NachteulenTV
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 05:19:57 AM »
i have not found any pvp mod and counted on your mod (annoncement). Let's hope you will give it a push. Thanks for your work anyway.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 11:42:49 AM »
There is a PVP arena / dungeon in synergies.

The warcamp.  It debuffs the player a lot so that you don't instantly 1 shot each other.  When you die monsters will spawn. So its not always you vs the player.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

z13l5ch31b3

• NachteulenTV
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 09:22:50 PM »
Visited the warcamp today. Maybe yo could script a 'main-lobby-' for user who only use your mod in the modlauncher ? . I POI/Meeting point to fight each other if connected to the network. I'm looking forward to your balances and so on :) .