Author Topic: Streaming Torchlight 2  (Read 3455 times)

Slodx

Streaming Torchlight 2
« on: April 22, 2014, 02:06:20 PM »
Hello. I stream Torchlight 2, as an alternative to Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, which I do own but I've got sick of doing the same thing all the time, so decided to pick TL2 up again. Doing NG++, Dual Wand Fire Embermage. I'm planning to do Elite Hardcore with Engineer in the future, after getting a hang of the game at cap, then head to Synergies as I've been hearing for couple of months already that it's glorious. The reason why I chose to stream Torchlight 2 is simple - it's my long time favourite game and I just want the community to take notice of it again.

Here's the link, http://www.twitch.tv/slodx

Have a good time.

Slodx

PS. Oh, and I am open to any multiplayer games. Also, the quality of my stream is... well, awful. So you can nag at will ;).

potterman28wxcv

Re: Streaming Torchlight 2
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 06:14:25 AM »
Welcome back to Torchlight II ! And welcome to Synergies  :D

Yes, when you will try Synergies, you will see the difference from the beginning. I'd suggest don't go in Selrock, and just do the main quest until it's finished. You will see that doing the main quest with Synergies is a lot more challenging, especially in elite. Hardcore in Synergies is barely possible without farming.

tuPH-wUn

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 01:27:26 AM »
I'm tuning in to the next on for sure, NG+3 is my favorite difficulty.
Just remember, synergies is balanced for NG.
NG+3 has the highest level monsters, and bosses are usually lower level than champions.

Slodx

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 02:02:01 PM »
Oh, I am not NG+3 yet. I barely started Synergies today. It is amazing. Especially the first random dragon encounter. It can get only better from here.

ytdulu

• Synergies Focus Group
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 03:01:34 PM »
NG+3 has the highest level monsters, and bosses are usually lower level than champions.

WRONG! Synergies are not balanced for NG+ and beyond. Its build for normal mode and should be played on that.
Synergies elite hardcore progress: defeated all bosses up to tier 0,5.

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 06:41:15 PM »

WRONG! Synergies are not balanced for NG+ and beyond. Its build for normal mode and should be played on that.

He meant NG as "New Game" I think, so the step before NG+ . Still, everyone can play NG(k+) as long as they don't raid the end game content, and rapid respec back to NG whenever they want to raid it

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 02:42:52 AM »
its sad the first playthrough is still called NEW GAME, it should have been something else to not confuse it with restarting in NG+
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Slodx

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 10:26:25 AM »
I think you've all misunderstood me. I've got level 100 Embermage at the moment in Vanilla, which I'd beaten NG+2 with, he's at the start of NG+3.

I am playing through Synergies with a new character, Outlander. That should clear the misunderstanding a little.

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 02:17:11 PM »
Hmm that one :

He meant NG as "New Game" I think, so the step before NG+ . Still, everyone can play NG(k+) as long as they don't raid the end game content, and rapid respec back to NG whenever they want to raid it

was referring to tuPH-wUn's post (is it a randomly generated username :P ?), as well as every other following posts

Slodx

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2014, 09:18:45 PM »
Confusion. That's all I've got to say. I'm enjoying Synergies so far. It definitely added to monster density, which is great. With some additional mods it is a wonderful adventure. I've gained 5 recurring viewers since I've started streaming, which is great in my opinion. The only thing I am slown down by is a lack of a good microphone / webcam, which is pretty much why I have a lot of views, but only 20 followers.