Author Topic: Class Suggestion : The Bard  (Read 1199 times)

AngelShade

Class Suggestion : The Bard
« on: April 23, 2014, 07:09:00 AM »
As i've seen alot of classes been created with a background from other games and even played them , i did never seen a Bard class , neither other games are using it extensively and when they do its beeing played more then Warriors , Mages , Archers classes . Now heres what i was thinking in doing with him.
Oh forgot to mention Bards should be Tanky in One tree , Attacker in One tree and a Buffer in One tree. Take note the names wich apear bellow should'nt be taken in consideration as its just an example on how i see things , aaand They suck.

First Tier: The Ministrel

A combination of Single Targeted Attacks and Debuffs with Always Enabled Passives that increase your debuffs and adds certain options to your attacks. Ex: Increase Dmg while having alot of mobs around / Adding Fire elemental dmg and so on.
I will do a extensive research on what will be possible and maybe add some spell ideeas myself.

Second Tier : The Buffer
A combination of Permanent Active and Passive spells wich gives Increased DMG. ABSORBTION , HEAL , For all the party members. Increasing the Dmg of certain skills in the First Tier and Third Tier. Also please not , AOE to these Active and Passive spells is a must.

Third Tier : The Conjurer.
While the first tree focuses on single attacks this one focuses on Aoe attacks wich steals mana and have huge aoe Active Passives for a small duration that burst increase your spells for like 3 , 4 seconds. But take note the dmg should be lower then embermage spells, dps wise .

Also creating a item for this class is a must , A harp must be created , although i dont see male chars looking good with it,  female chars should look great.

Thats about it , il update the post with more throughly done spells. This is just a lookup and nor this has been started or been started by me.

Thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 07:10:58 AM by AngelShade »

potterman28wxcv

Re: Class Suggestion : The Bard
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 10:54:00 AM »
So it would be a harp damaging every monsters in a closed area ?

AngelShade

Re: Class Suggestion : The Bard
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 11:11:10 AM »
I was thinking the harp attack to jump from one mob to another like a chain lightning but in a range therefor it will make sense to the harp, after hes using sound waves to dmg foes.