Author Topic: Peake's Hideout  (Read 2995 times)

alteisen

Peake's Hideout
« on: April 23, 2014, 10:25:46 PM »
So, I want to ask a newb question. How do you beat Peake in his hideout? I just keep attacking him and he is regenerating like crazy. And so exhausted from dying. Or maybe my level is too low for RoD? My level is 30.

MawiX

Re: Peake's Hideout
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 10:44:11 AM »
Just like me, I am also trying hard to get to Peakes Hideout, it really is hard because you teleport to a random dungeon.

tzecheep

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 11:24:25 PM »
Same here , not only he regenerates health , his minions are blocking my ways on my focusing damage to him . first challenge was encountered around lv 20 . has anyone defeated him ?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 01:25:54 AM »
Peake was made for a end game fight with a halloween contest..

He was lowered in difficulty afterwards, i'll check his regen, its likely not needed with it being a leveling zone now..
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

force_of_Chaos

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 10:13:29 AM »
well you should add it to the quest description then that hes intended for end game, hes next on my RoD kill list and i cant evin scratch him at 45

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 09:35:23 AM »
he's not anymore, he 'was' originally when he was made.  Stats were all lowered, if he's still over tuned its something I should look into for sure.

--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

Shniper

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 08:35:39 PM »
Definitely still seems overpowered. At first I figured you couldn't hurt him until you killed all of his minions but it's not possible to because they keep spawning. He regenerates health more quickly than i get rid of it

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 10:50:29 PM »
I'll look into it for next patch