Author Topic: MP PVP play  (Read 3468 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
MP PVP play
« on: January 17, 2013, 05:16:31 AM »
I need to get some footage, and would like to do so tonight.  Jan 17th. Of the PVP dungeon.
I would really like a full (close to) group to do so.

anyone thinking they may be around tonight (7pmish PST) (i work later meh) maybe we can set something up...!
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Grinder

• Yes, I die a lot
Re: MP PVP play
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 11:01:47 AM »
I'll try to make it.  I should be off no later than 7 unless we get a new job today. 
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”– Benjamin Franklin

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 11:14:18 AM »
doesn't have to be exact .. just have to get some footage
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

Grinder

• Yes, I die a lot
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 11:18:38 AM »
Yeah, I was toying with the idea the other night about starting a multiplayer and record some pvp for ya.  Didn't happen though.  No one actually came in the game.

Honestly, I'm a little surprised at how many people don't even know about this game.
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”– Benjamin Franklin

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 11:28:31 AM »
im going to try to make my MODDB page today or tomorrow.. that'll be another step

Grinder

• Yes, I die a lot
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 11:41:57 AM »
LOL.  That's funny.  I started to make one of those for you last night, but didn't have all the banner stuff they wanted, so I just gave up on it.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 11:51:03 AM by Grinder »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 06:23:21 PM »
naah let me do it, we're working on the graphics

Grinder

• Yes, I die a lot
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 08:21:50 PM »
naah let me do it, we're working on the graphics

NP, once I saw what they wanted etc etc, I realized it wasn't for me to do.  I did however, create a profile with several synergies references.  No direct links, it wouldn't let me, but I did mention the name several times.   :D

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 09:31:19 PM »
i don't know if i am going to survive to do this, im doing overnight shifts this week and in the hump day burnout.. I need to sleep more before work, will come on mumble later and see if anyones around .. hopefully!

if we do, i'll have to give you guys my 1.42A files thou :)

Grinder

• Yes, I die a lot
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 09:44:48 PM »
i don't know if i am going to survive to do this, im doing overnight shifts this week and in the hump day burnout.. I need to sleep more before work, will come on mumble later and see if anyones around .. hopefully!

if we do, i'll have to give you guys my 1.42A files thou :)

I'm around, still trying to figure out if I really feel like playing yet though.

Quake

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 09:45:24 PM »
I'm willing to kill or be killed...

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 12:16:50 AM »
Oo