Author Topic: How to include any mods you want INTO synergies (so you can play multi)  (Read 5818 times)

Archer30

Well Im still wondering if unique beams conflicts with Synergies.

Im currently using Synergies compatible essential which includes unique beams ummm. I dont see any different properties from unique items after using that :/

potterman28wxcv

Unique beams do not conflict with Synergies.

But since it modifies the property of unique items (it gives each of them a special property so that they glow), you cannot play with someone who doesn't have it, and it will crash because of that

Archer30

But since it modifies the property of unique items (it gives each of them a special property so that they glow), you cannot play with someone who doesn't have it, and it will crash because of that

Wow! Sorry that I didnt read the thread carefully, thought this was only a 'mods work with Synergies introduction' :P

So is the things u r doing like the use of Null mod? I think that mods allowed to use null mod (HUD, Fonts and some contents that does not affect others' gameplay at all) would also work with the method here, am I right?

So much Im wondering that if big bag (e.g.) mods work too. I hate the big bag in Synergies since it sometimes bugged, like jump to different catalog while I just click on next page button, and cannot be sorted cross all pages (which can be solved by Better Sorting for Synergies).
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 03:50:54 AM by Archer30 »

potterman28wxcv

Wow! Sorry that I didnt read the thread carefully, thought this was only a 'mods work with Synergies introduction' :P

So is the things u r doing like the use of Null mod? I think that mods allowed to use null mod (HUD, Fonts and some contents that does not affect others' gameplay at all) would also work with the method here, am I right?
Yes exactly, i think it's the same idea.

It just exploits a break in the TL2 system - mods are identified only by their ID, but you can change the ID manually so.. :-p