Author Topic: Any Shapeshifter Class?  (Read 2343 times)

TurkishMan

Any Shapeshifter Class?
« on: May 06, 2014, 04:44:28 AM »
I didn't try the mod yet. I want to begin with shapeshifter class if there is one like Druid from Diablo 2, or Dragon Mage from Sacred 2, etc... Is there any one ?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 07:55:53 AM by TurkishMan »
My English is not very good so if I make mistake, just ignore it or report me for improve myself.

Ghostblade4802

• Class Developer
  • Synergies Co-Developer!
Re: Any Shapeshifter Class?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 09:35:52 AM »
Nope. It's not possible to do that kind of shapeshifting.

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 11:14:42 AM »
I don't think it's possible to have skills that change the skin of the character.

Still, the Warlock of Salan shortly transforms in a monster when performing attacks.. You may want to check it out

arobi

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 02:30:41 PM »
I'm considering creating a druid class as part of my extra synergies mod. Have to determine if I have the time though (developing a class is no small effort)

arobi

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 12:45:59 PM »
I'm about to give up. There is a good thread on this topic:
http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=59223

I've come up with the same issues as that thread. The main issues are that the weapons are deleted from the character during transformation and that the unit's stats are reset.

I've even tried attaching a pet to the user, but cannot see how to animate the werewolf to match the character's animations. It is becoming too difficult at this time to get the shapeshifting to work and I'm about to throw in the towel on this.

Mezicus

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 01:54:47 PM »
Salan, please help us!  We are dying for your next bit of work.  Please don't forget about us! 😉