Author Topic: Synergies / Far East  (Read 1335 times)

Rainshattered

Synergies / Far East
« on: May 12, 2014, 04:48:42 PM »
Hi,

I've been trying to play Synergies with the Far East packs with my husband since we read that they were compatible. However, when we're playing, whenever we're trying to load into an area, one of us usually crashes. We've tried playing with just the Synergies mod or just the Far East mods, and we don't have the same problems crashing. We don't have any other problems with the mods other than when we try to load into areas.

We're playing over LAN, and our mod order is as follows: 1. Synergies, 2. Far East 1, 3. Far East Preview Pack 2.

If there's more information you need or any suggestions you have, please let me know! Thank you.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Synergies / Far East
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 01:20:18 AM »
Mm this is odd.  I haven't heard much in conflicts with the two for ever.

Has far east been updated recently? Or has one of my updates finally crossed a boundry with the two mods .. I am sorry I don't use any mods but the ones I make so I am not the best person to figure this out.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Rainshattered

Re: Synergies / Far East
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 02:30:08 AM »
The last update for Far East 2 was November 2013, and the last one for Far East 1 was February 2014.