Author Topic: Inventory issue with unearthed arcana and synergies.  (Read 1511 times)

Larecjv

Inventory issue with unearthed arcana and synergies.
« on: May 17, 2014, 04:29:32 AM »
If you play with unearthed arcana together with synergies and you have unearthed arcana set at a higher priority than synergies, you no longer have the ability to use the 3 pages of your character's inventory, the button to switch between them has been overwritten but that in itself isnt the most annoying part.  The most annoying part is that your character will still pick up items if the first standard page of the inventory is full, you just cannot access it.  This is only related to the latest version of unearthed arcana, was released yesterday i believe.
I do not have an account at the runic games forum so if someone who reads this, could you let the mod maker aware of this issues please.

PS.  For the past 2 releases of unearthed arcana, the Trader in the starting camp is no longer there, it's being overwritten by unearthed arcana.

potterman28wxcv

Re: Inventory issue with unearthed arcana and synergies.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 05:33:24 AM »
Unearthed Arcana and Synergies are just incompatible. I think the guy making unearthed arcana is aware of that ; but do you have to have bought the game to post in the runicforums ? If this is so then it's weird

Larecjv

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 05:40:49 AM »
but do you have to have bought the game to post in the runicforums ? If this is so then it's weird

No no, i just meant i have no account for that forum, everyone can join it.

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 06:15:14 AM »
Then just create one and post here : http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=57897&p=493328&hilit=unearthed+arcana#p493328  :P

That's the Unearthed Arcana topic of the runic forum. It doesn't matter whether you have posted only message or not, the guy will read your message anyway.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 06:09:28 PM »
Both synergies and unearthed effect the same files, they will be incompatible with any mods that also change those files, including each other.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**