Author Topic: I Finally Made Another Video!  (Read 2000 times)

GreatName

• Sound Developer
I Finally Made Another Video!
« on: June 18, 2014, 08:52:50 PM »
That's right, I made a video....  :o

Sorry to all about my break, I have missed making videos oh so much!!!

I am going to try to get back into things, making videos and sounds for Synergies.  Big changes and updates on the way for Synergies, and I can't wait!

Paladin #11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA2tFxToXWg

Watch Torchlight 2 Videos on GreatName's YouTube Channel

GulyFMG

Re: I Finally Made Another Video!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 10:07:15 PM »
Hey glad you are back awesome video... Have some laughs with it...  8) lol that last bit of the video priceless.  ;D

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 01:52:22 AM »
Fixing that portal ...!

and ya the 'leveling' ... LOL
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 02:12:14 AM »
strange... that portal
i never had that bug and without changing anything this is whats in game atm

--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 03:31:17 AM »
I'm wondering something about all the guys that make gaming videos.. how do you do to talk non stop for 10 minutes or more  ;D

If i was making a video, i would be like "Hey guys, this is my paladin. You see ? .. He is very strong. Now I'm going to DK, a new dungeon added by Salan, and Oh. Ah . Oh. Hmmph. Arg ! Damn it !"

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 05:29:36 AM »
I'm wondering something about all the guys that make gaming videos.. how do you do to talk non stop for 10 minutes or more  ;D

If i was making a video, i would be like "Hey guys, this is my paladin. You see ? .. He is very strong. Now I'm going to DK, a new dungeon added by Salan, and Oh. Ah . Oh. Hmmph. Arg ! Damn it !"

You have to learn the art of rambling on, it is a skill many internet-trolls are highly skilled in :D

Great vid, nice to se the paladin in end-game action and oh my, seems to be super-duper for end-game gona go ahead and farm some gear and get that soulcrafted x2 today, gona start min/maxing Paladin after having watched your supperb vid, really suprised at the dmg numbers the paladin produces so easily :D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 05:43:52 AM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

LightSpeedHead

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 09:36:01 AM »
I am really glad that you are now making videos again! These are always funny to watch!

And about that bug with the portals, I think rerolling the world fixes that.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 11:40:49 AM »
shh don't tell him about rerolling he might get confused ;)

ya, its def a reroll situation.  I updated portals and it was loading old things that didn't exist while transposing the new ones. GG greatname !!! hahaa

great video as ever..
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 02:01:04 PM by Salan »

GreatName

• Sound Developer
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2014, 11:24:55 PM »
So I finally get a chance to look at the forums today and what do I see?  Salan insinuating I do not know how to reroll the world and Miothan calling me an internet troll :'(

In all seriousness thanks for all the support everyone.  I enjoy hearing that I make you laugh, even if it's at me failing to play correctly lol  ;D

Miothan I'm happy I have sparked your interest in the paladin a bit.  I have some min maxing of my own to do as well to really test out what the paladin can do with end game gear.

Watch Torchlight 2 Videos on GreatName's YouTube Channel

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 08:11:32 AM »
Paladin been quite fun so far, especially since Aura of Radiance triggers: Sanctified Fury, Smite and Rebuke. And you buff the damage of those 3 passives with Lightsworn and Righteous Strength, is about 150k dps just standing around doing nothing with those skills when Aura of Radiance is active ^^(When dual-wielding for more powerfull crits ofc)

Biggest problem i found with the Paladin is that he has no viable attack during the 3 second interval while you wait for hammer of reconning to be ready again, and also that he seems to really need a shield O_0, been doing DK and he really does have nothing for defensive really even when you go 75% dodge he goes down way to fast without a shield.

When i tested with a shield on, poof hes survivability goes through the roof, no problems at all but the dmg suffers ^^ shall do some more testing, but it seems a 2x soulcrafted Adamant set is waht is ideal for him aswell.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 09:11:13 AM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2014, 12:20:13 PM »
Biggest problem i found with the Paladin is that he has no viable attack during the 3 second interval while you wait for hammer of reconning to be ready again, and also that he seems to really need a shield O_0,

For the viable attack, you have the small hammer (first skill of the purple tree). It deals some good DPS if you face only one monster. If you face more than one still, well, i'm using the first skill of the first tree. But yeah, the true DPS skill is the big hammer.

And yes, I also find that going melee with him obviously demands he has a shield, since he hasn't any protective bubble like the engineer, nor constant life stealing like the berzerker.