Author Topic: Improving drops on story playthrought  (Read 1411 times)

GulyFMG

Improving drops on story playthrought
« on: June 20, 2014, 07:55:06 PM »
So i am levelling a Warlock right now and im doing the story im at act 2 and went on a nether realm portal i got to the big golden chest and after i opened it what did it drop ??? 38 gold nothing more just that and i just thought WTF...

After a little while a world boss appeared and after i defeated it man it was a loot feast lool.
It takes time but i really like to level my toons to 100, and the world boss was of all the most rewarding battle i had until now... so what i would like to propose is:

The big golden chest on nether realms our other maps should drop better items like rares with better affixes or some great souls our one unique item our maybe some gems.
I know that there are some mods that improve the drops but it breaks syner4gies and after a while we would see gear that should only appear on the DK our DF maps.
I got the feeling that its more advantageous and rewarding to start a new char level it up until level 10 and start to grind the ROD levels.

potterman28wxcv

Re: Improving drops on story playthrought
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 04:31:15 AM »
I agree on golden chests ; they definitely should be more rewarding. Actually there should be at least one cool thing : either a unique, or a unique skull for later, or a greater soul, or a spell.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 11:40:13 AM »
I'll add to the golden chests some.

I looked at the spawnclass vs the base games and they are already different but i'll make it better ;)
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

GulyFMG

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 12:16:46 PM »
I'll add to the golden chests some.

I looked at the spawnclass vs the base games and they are already different but i'll make it better ;)

Thanks great news...