Author Topic: cacklespit lair  (Read 2546 times)

deadtosurvive

cacklespit lair
« on: July 15, 2014, 07:09:07 PM »
Hey, I've been doing rod for freaking forever, I still havn't found her lair for the first time yet, what am I doing wrong?

GulyFMG

Re: cacklespit lair
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 07:18:30 PM »
Nothing wrong it's just RNG there are some reports of people finding it on the first try others never found the titan forge.

For example i am farming for a caustic armour for a long long long time i got like 5 of 6 gloves but the other parts are a no go  :o it's just RNG.

stackmanpf77

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 04:48:16 PM »
I feel your pain, I've levelled a paladin up to lvl 57 purely in ROD and haven't seen cacklespit's lair ONCE :(
(... is there a way to abandon the current ROD quest and pickup a new one?)

GulyFMG

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 05:18:55 PM »
I feel your pain, I've levelled a paladin up to lvl 57 purely in ROD and haven't seen cacklespit's lair ONCE :(
(... is there a way to abandon the current ROD quest and pickup a new one?)

You can abandoned it but as soon as you speak to drek it will give you the same quest... ATM there's not a quest picker...

RetsReds

• Fantasy writer - Yordan Zhelyazkov
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 11:22:44 AM »
This seems like a good place to report one particular bug: I had the cacklespit quest on my cannonier today but I found the bloody bastard in the Rivenskull Gourge RoD map instead of his/her lair and killed her/him there. Quest completed. Pretty sure that has to be a bug, right?

(Didn't intend to irritate the guys that have no luck finding cacklespit, just didn't want to open an entire new topic over this. Cheers and remember to pray to the RNG God before bedtime :P )

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 06:19:51 PM »
Im going to work on the randomness of ROD soon :(
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**