Author Topic: About progression.  (Read 1904 times)

lotloren

About progression.
« on: July 18, 2014, 02:02:52 AM »
I just leveled my first char to 100 (legit) I took my sweet time up until now cuz work and stuff but now I have no idea how to proceed from now on? Any starting tips for a new 100 would be greatly appreciated.(This is because I lost track of updates and end game content etc etc.)

potterman28wxcv

Re: About progression.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 03:27:52 AM »
You should start with Derinkuyu, to farm DR skull (enough to have 75%). Once you're done with that, you can start hunting the bosses in Derinkuyu, to get a Tier 0 set. Once you have one, you can start farming tier 0.5 stuff in troll basin, or tier 1.5 stuff in Darkness Falls.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 06:29:49 PM »
The Trash in the DK will drop everything you will need in order to make the bosses do able.  Then the bosses will drop the gear you need to do the or'ak pass.  Or'ak pass offers nice gems, half tier sets as well as pet items.. 

People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

inT.

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 06:41:07 PM »
Bumping for answering my question as well, Thanks for feedback. I was able to kill 2 of the DK bosses before getting annihilated in the third room by some dragon bro and his pet dragon.

I guess my new question is, DR reduction gems are better than the soulenchating which I believe also adds DR (+5/+8) When would you recommend soulcrafting versus DR sockets? Additionally what enchants should I be focusing on adding to my gear in this endgame? Like OP I have 2 lvl 100 chars (glaivlander, and zerker) that I'm interested in getting going in the endgame content. For now I'll continue with my DK outskirts farming. Thanks :)

I do apologize for being so nooby on such things, but Salan makes it pretty damn tough by adding all of this new content!

.d

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 07:05:24 PM »
soulcrafting in DK (tier0) goes hand in hand with sockets... ultimately you can have both.  But to soulcraft you have to turn your item in, I would recommend having a second piece to Soulcraft, that way you can get your sockets back from the first one as well.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**