Author Topic: Legendary Skulls, Where do they drop, and what do they do? (info)  (Read 10802 times)

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Legendary Skulls!

So in a recent post Salan mentioned that each of the Troll bosses drops a Legendary skull of their own, so you can farm a particular boss if you want a particular legendary skull, well...which boss drops which skull then? do not worry! i have investigated :D

Skull of Nalas
Armor/Trinket socket: +62 Dexterit
Weapon socket: +3300 Physical damage over 3 seconds.
Drops from:  Mojin the Everlasting (Event boss, either kill 3 Troll Mages, or kill a set of 3x3 mobs that spawns after you kill the past wave of 3)

Skull of Xercules
Armor/Trinket socket: +185 Fire Armor
Weapon Socket: +115 Fire Damage
Drops from: Kjob the Death Maker

Skull of Gor'Shak
Armor/Trinket socket: +185 Ice Armor
Weapon Socket: +115 Ice Damage
Drops from: Darjok the Shadowmaker
Location: Or'ak Basin (random spawning boss, seems to show up on a random location every 1/3 games)

Skull of Wedges
Armor/Trinket Socket: +15% All Damage
Weapon Socket: +60 Knockback, +100% Seconday Target Damage
Drops from: Lakjob the Lifelasher, Fang

Skull of Miothan
Armor/Trinket Socket: +1750 HP
Weapon: +9% Damage Reduction
Drops from: Hornfall the Hatefull
Location: Or'ak Basin (either Hornfall spawns, or Fang, 1 of the 2, but never both)

Skull of Ojoz
Armor/Trinket: +62 Focus
Weapon: +15% chance to Execute, +40% damage bonus while dual-wielding
Drops from: Flurry (South-west part of the map, spawns from a slightly bigger than usual cave when you get close to it)

Skull of HughManatee
Armor/Trinket: +62 Vitality
Weapon: +15% Crit Chance, +40% Crit Damage
Drops from: Vooragg the Maneater

Skull of Locou
Armor/Trinket: +185 Electric Armor
Weapon: +115 Electric Damage
Drops from: Suljabar the Emberweaver

Skull of Equak
Armor/Trinket: +62 Strength
Weapon: +275 Physical Damage
Drops from: Kijog the Dreadfull (Thx Salan :D)

The Legendary Skulls has a low chance to drop, probably a 10% chance, so if you want to farm them, keep that in mind.

Spawn info Or'ak Basin
Mojin the Everlasting: to spawn you need to finish 1 of the 2 possible events at the cemetary part of Or'ak Basin, either you have to kill 3 Undead Troll Mage (They each stand in-front of an altar, and when they are killed a green crystal thingy shatters) or kill a set of 3x3 mobs that spawns after eachother when they are killed, to make Mojin the Everlasting appear.
Hornfall the Hated/Fang: These two bosses shares the same spawn, so only 1 of these 2 bosses will appear, if you want to farm them just reroll your world.
Flurry: Spawns from a slightly larger than usual cave in the South-west part of the map.

Spawn Info Or'ak Pass
Vooragg the Maneater/Kijog the Dreadfull: 1 of the 2 possible spawnsets in Or'ak Pass, either these 2 will spawn OR Suljabar the Emberweaver, never all 3.
Suljabar the Emberweaver: 1 of the 2 possible spawnsets in Or'ak Pass, either Suljabar spawns OR the other 2, never all 3.

Unconfirmed Legendary Skull drop location

Skull of F'Daugh
Armor/Trinket: +185 Poison Armor
Weapon: +115 Poison Damage

Skull of Cy'skz
Armor/Trinket: +7% Damage Reduction
Weapon: +2000 Health

The 2 Legendary SKulls with unconfirmed drop-locations might be random drops from Trash mobs in Or'ak Pass/Basin, will have to farm some trash to find out ^^
Legendary Skulls has a low chance to drop from T1 bosses aswell, not sure if T1 bosses has a particular Legendary Skull fixed to their current loot-table tho.

If you want pretty pictures of the Legendary Skulls you can visit this thread: http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=3899.0 where Joe Chip made some super duper pics for us all to adore :D (Also has info on T0/T0.5 sets, scroll down to get to the pics of Legendary Skulls)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:38:59 PM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Legendary Skulls, Where do they drop, and what do they do? (info)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 08:59:42 PM »
The only Boss which i dont know what he/she/it drops for skull, is Kijog the Dreadfull in Or'ak Pass, he refuses to drop a skull ^^, Should be either Skull of Equak, Skull of F'Daugh, Skull of Cy'skz or Skull of Ojoz, if anyone could confirm that would be nice.

Skull of Equak  (looked at the monster, the spawnclass and then the skull file)
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 09:00:51 PM »
All but the skull of Gor'shak are various alterations of forum user names :)
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 09:01:46 PM »
when I finish the Mithril sockets I will use names from the forum again ;)

GreatName

• Sound Developer
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 12:04:39 AM »
when I finish the Mithril sockets I will use names from the forum again ;)

This sounds awesome!

Great work Miothan, a lot of farming went into this :)

Watch Torchlight 2 Videos on GreatName's YouTube Channel

OvrLux

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 02:57:55 AM »
I've only ever seen 1 troll boss in the Or'Ak Pass the Emberweaver at the end. Are there others that you have to spawn or something?

Miothan

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 07:29:19 AM »
I've only ever seen 1 troll boss in the Or'Ak Pass the Emberweaver at the end. Are there others that you have to spawn or something?

In Or'ak Pass there are in total 3 bosses(Not sure if theres a random spawning boss), Suljabar the Emberweaver, Vooragg the Maneater and Kijog the Dreadfull, however, they are split in 2 spawnsets, in Or'ak Pass it will either spawn Suljabar OR Vooragg and Kijog.

So you get to kill either Suljabar or Vooragg and Kijog when you go there, just reoll your world if you want to kill the other 2 :D and do remember it seems to be 50% chance of either of the 2 spawnsets showing up, so sometimes you might get 3 Suljarab in a row before you se Vooragg and Kijog and the other way around ^^
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 09:18:19 AM »
WOW that's some awesome work ! Thanks  ;D

OvrLux

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 09:25:56 AM »
Super helpful again Mio! Thanks!

I'll let you know if and where I find those unconfirmed skulls.

OvrLux

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 01:34:39 AM »

In Or'ak Pass there are in total 3 bosses(Not sure if theres a random spawning boss), Suljabar the Emberweaver, Vooragg the Maneater and Kijog the Dreadfull, however, they are split in 2 spawnsets, in Or'ak Pass it will either spawn Suljabar OR Vooragg and Kijog.

So you get to kill either Suljabar or Vooragg and Kijog when you go there, just reoll your world if you want to kill the other 2 :D and do remember it seems to be 50% chance of either of the 2 spawnsets showing up, so sometimes you might get 3 Suljarab in a row before you se Vooragg and Kijog and the other way around ^^

I've still only seem Suljabar....I've done over 20 runs at least. Any Ideas on why that would happen?

OvrLux

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 01:51:39 AM »
Also I've gotten the Skull of Ojoz from Flurry the warbeast a couple times now. The one that jumps out of the cave on the south side. (not the one that spawns in the middle of the map)

The Troll king has also dropped the Skull of Ojoz, but it sounds like the bosses can drop any skull?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 02:07:07 AM by OvrLux »

Miothan

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 07:40:05 AM »

I've still only seem Suljabar....I've done over 20 runs at least. Any Ideas on why that would happen?

Well that should NOT happen unless you do not Reroll your world,. if you dont reroll the world it cant roll a new spawnset.

Also I've gotten the Skull of Ojoz from Flurry the warbeast a couple times now. The one that jumps out of the cave on the south side. (not the one that spawns in the middle of the map)

The Troll king has also dropped the Skull of Ojoz, but it sounds like the bosses can drop any skull?

Oh did not know about another extra boss from the caverns, will check it out myself to verify :D and if you se the Troll king drop a 2nd Skull of Ojoz then its safe to assume it is a fixed drop for that boss =)

EDIT: Flurry does indeed drop the Skull of Ojoz, thanks OvrLux for that info.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 08:05:22 AM by Miothan »

OvrLux

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 07:42:41 AM »
I always reroll my world...

EDIT: As soon as I updated to most recent patch (892) I got them to spawn.
Thanks for all the help!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:36:24 AM by OvrLux »

Miothan

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 08:15:10 AM »
I always reroll my world...

Sounds like a mod conflict then. Make a thread in the bug section and se if they can help you eliminate the problem (if you run multiple mods at the same time), could very well be a compatibility issue.

EDIT: seems like the spawn-chance have been lowered for Vooragg and Kijog with the recent patch (891), either that or we have been really unlucky with the spawnrolls ^^ (i went for 11 kills before Vooragg and Kijog spawned)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 10:19:01 AM by Miothan »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 06:16:56 PM »
looking into the two bosses in the pass to even out the spawn rates