Author Topic: Patch 902 now available  (Read 1415 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Patch 902 now available
« on: August 03, 2014, 10:11:09 PM »
SOUNDS

Soulstones and Mythical items
have a single sound now

DF LOOT

Kleeve set drop chance
From 6% per kill
to 25% per kill

(remember two generals spawn every load of DF, sometimes rarely three)

DF BALANCE ADJUSTMENTS

Troll King
Now has gold gathering particles on his hands prior to Quake attack (which CAN 1 shot you)
Quake attack swings slower, can be dodged.
Lowered boss damage by a small %.

Double Dragon Tower
Lowered both the Black and Red dragons natural damage by a small %.

Warlock
Removed his Fire Shield during the 4th stage where you fight the warlock directly.
Changed the Mana Missile spell to be the correct WARLOCK Mana Missile.
ALL Warlock spell speeds made faster by .2
ALL Warlock spell damage coefficients increased by 10%
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Patch 902 now available
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 06:30:43 AM »
DF LOOT
From 6% per kill
(remember two generals spawn every load of DF, sometimes rarely three)

I think the old values were actually in use in patch 901, together with the old spawn, yesterday sometimes 1 would spawn, sometimes 2, and sometimes 0. Scourged the map every load for a general yesterday for 8 hours, got 1 drop, being more optimistic today tho with a healthy drop-rate increase =)

Btw, Fahakin Soldier's in DF seems to be doing way more damage than they should be doing, a purple Fahakin gave the frenzy buff to an ordinary soldier, and the soldier 1 shoot me O_o and soldiers quite often seems to be doing 12-15k hits, seems way out of bounds considering they are not bosses or even unique enemies.

EDIT: Cleared entire map twice (every single spot on the map) and first clear was 1 general, second clear was 0. Something is not working as it should if it is supposed to spawn 2 generals on every load, randomly on the map.
EDIT2: 3 more clears, Sord'its the only one spawning, seems like he has a 100% spawn-rate, but no other General is showing up.
EDIT3: 12 Sord'its kills done, that should put me at 96.83236% chance to get atleast 1 drop with 25% drop-chance, have gotten 0 so far, will do 8 more runs which will put me at 20 runs, which will then be a 99.6% chance to get a drop at 25% drop-chance.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:14:14 AM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Miothan

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 08:42:56 AM »
So i killed Sord'its 20 times in total with 1 item dropped at my last run.

6% drop chance with 20 kills:  70.98938%

25% drop chance with 19 kills:  99.57717%

Even tho it is a small sample size, it seems quite clear that the drop-rate is still at 6%, and that only Sord'its spawn, since he was the only one i ever encountered in 20 World rerolls.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 09:50:42 AM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Miothan

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 09:23:21 AM »
I did some Netherlord testing, and hes currently the hardest encounter cause if i die even 1 time, i cant do it, i have to start over then, no time to recover the time lost.

The problem is that the boss moves around when you die, he moves right to where you spawn, and that makes tentacles spawn fucked up, and you also spawn right in the middle of Nether Casters, so if you die and respawn, you are more likely to die again than if you stayed in the middle with the boss and survived, ofc will need more hp to solve the issue of dying to the NetherLord, but if it stays this way, its simply gona be an encounter i will only do after i have upgraded my gear with more hp before i start doing him, cause its just a waste of time right now considering all the other encounters are doable.

Ofcourse it will be a good way of encouraging players to get gear upgrades, i just hope the T1 sets will have enough HP to survive the harder encounters ^^

Kerrick

• Synergies Forum Contributors
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 09:54:08 AM »
Only 8 runs in on Patch 902, but it's the same for me..Sord'tit's only (and no drops, but that may just be bad RNG on my end)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 10:55:20 AM »
Hmmm I'll look at the % more, I think what I did was lowered the NONE by 25% not made it 25% over all, I'll fix it when I get back this morning, sorry.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**