Author Topic: Patch 903 now available  (Read 2631 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Patch 903 now available
« on: August 04, 2014, 04:32:37 PM »
KLEEVE SET
6 chances of drop
19 chances of no drop.

VASTLY increased drop rate from 94 chances of no drop.

DARKNESSFALLS BALANCE
RakVar
Minions health lowered by 50%

(sorry for the mix up on the kleeves, this will make it easier!)
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Patch 903 now available
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 05:01:11 PM »
So there are a total of 25 chances, 19 set as no-drop, and 6 set as drop?

That would make it 24% chance to drop :D

Generals, here i come!

EDIT: Only Sord'its that spawns again, the other 2-3 generals never appears.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 05:27:36 PM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

OvrLux

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 05:38:55 PM »
Only done 2 runs today, but I also only got Sord'its on both runs.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 06:54:18 PM »
I didn't touch the spawn lists at all.

The zone will spawn 1 sord'its 100% of the time (for the thrice locked chest quest), and a random general the rest of the time.  Sord' should be dropping the kleeves still at least.

I'll have to check after work and see if its a 100% chance of the second one or not.  If your not finding him all the time its likely not I would think.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

Miothan

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 07:47:13 PM »
I didn't touch the spawn lists at all.

The zone will spawn 1 sord'its 100% of the time (for the thrice locked chest quest), and a random general the rest of the time.  Sord' should be dropping the kleeves still at least.

I'll have to check after work and see if its a 100% chance of the second one or not.  If your not finding him all the time its likely not I would think.

Um, we arent finding ANYONE else than Sord'its, nothing nada, noone else, Sord'its is droping Kleeve, but hes also the only General that you can kill, cause no other general is spawning ^^

Also it seems like Sord'its has a rare chance of NOT spawning at all, 37 kills so far today, and on my 38th world reroll, Sord'its did not spawn, i spent 18:49 running around and cleared out the whole map, in total during those ~19 minutes i went through the map about 7 times (Killed every single mob, even the werewolfs and bats ^^)

EDIT: Was like that in the other patches aswell, i remember tho that more than Sord'its could spawn when you patched in the Thrice quest, but didnt farm them for a long time after that so dont know when they stoped spawning.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:42:00 PM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 01:31:25 AM »
hmm, i think I figured out why.

Miothan

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 12:03:47 PM »
Double Dragon: Rhoeth is stuck in the dungeon interior and can be attacked right away and make Rhoeth fly away and activate Rylss. Also makes sure you dont have to spend any time vs. 2 Dragons as you just nuke down Rhoeth with him doing 0. Rylss is also stuck in the dungeon interior, but he is invulnerable it seems, so hes working as intended i think.

This is while waiting for them to activate that you can attack Rhoeth.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 12:14:47 PM by Miothan »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 12:35:14 PM »
Thanks, ya i turned them to visible and moved them so i could see them for testing when they weren't working, will turn that off and move them out.

Miothan

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2014, 02:14:38 PM »
Dragon Rescue: Nothing happens when you start the encounter, no mobs spawns, and when the 5 min buff runs out no boss appears either, and adds the dragon spawns instantly dies for some reason whenever he spawns them.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 02:28:18 PM »
Dragon Rescue: Nothing happens when you start the encounter, no mobs spawns, and when the 5 min buff runs out no boss appears either, and adds the dragon spawns instantly dies for some reason whenever he spawns them.

Strange, I just found that too.. It didn't do that previously, will look into it.

Miothan

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 02:42:59 PM »

Strange, I just found that too.. It didn't do that previously, will look into it.

I went afk to write my post, and when i came back from checking a few homepages i had been killed and the boss was dead aswell, strange thing was that the dragon was alive, seems like the Dragon managed to kill the boss whenever he decided to show up :P

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 02:49:16 PM »
The boss might have died instantly on spawning.. Fixed the zone, and the minions .