Author Topic: Tier1 Mythical armor sets, by kerrik!  (Read 9973 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Tier1 Mythical armor sets, by kerrik!
« on: August 09, 2014, 03:22:08 PM »
Thank you Kerrik for putting these together again!

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 04:20:42 PM by Salan »
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Tier1 Mythical armor sets, by kerrik!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 03:22:40 PM »
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 03:48:22 PM »
Super awesome, thanks for the pictures =)
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Kerrick

• Synergies Forum Contributors
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 03:54:53 PM »
Happy to help  :)

Cool, everything still looks legible..

Zuzu

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 06:08:39 AM »
So items are having higher and higher lvls and ima curious if salan is planing mby rising lvl cap ? Not now but in future ? Is it possible to change lvl cap?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 12:58:54 PM »
It is possible, but I would rather do WOWs route of raising the item level for now.

If I make a whole new act after DF.. id do it by raising the level cap and such.  But for now, no... it gives me a solid and stable balance point.

Miothan

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 05:57:45 PM »
Some of the new skulls have great stats, while some have stats that are much lower than a regular skull.

Most notable is probably the Weapon effect on "Eternal Demise" for a meager -120 All armor per hit, compared to the regular skulls -404 All armor per hit, and the health regen on "Jaha's Last Chance" which is +60 Healthregen per second, compared to the regular skulls +103 Health per second.

And while i know that Block is better than Dodge (can block more attacks than you can dodge) i find it strange to have different values between the 2 skulls that offers block and dodge.

And on the other hand theres a new gem offering a total of 200 stats X_x compared to the 62 stats on regular ones (124 if doubled).

What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 05:59:40 PM »
ya, I think a few alterations maybe in order.. I doubt many of them are out yet, so we'll see tomorrow. (working tonight and tomorrow morning, so be a bit)

Miothan

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 07:44:43 AM »
ya, I think a few alterations maybe in order.. I doubt many of them are out yet, so we'll see tomorrow. (working tonight and tomorrow morning, so be a bit)

Btw, perhaps you should change Barak's Anger to have +75 STR and +75 VIT, currently theres a +75 Foc and Vit, but no Vit+Str, and using just a +75 STR socketable is a major loss compared to the other socketables you can use which offers better stat increases ^^

GreatName

• Sound Developer
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2014, 08:34:17 AM »
I noticed this as well.  Is it possible Barak's anger is supposed to be the str + vit socket?

Watch Torchlight 2 Videos on GreatName's YouTube Channel

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 10:49:23 AM »
I noticed this as well.  Is it possible Barak's anger is supposed to be the str + vit socket?

Probably. Ill check when i get home

Avored

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2014, 01:57:12 PM »
 Is it possible to add a socket with strengh + vitality? And maybee dexterity + focus. Then we've got all possiblities  ::)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2014, 02:01:01 AM »
I didn't want to give all possibilities really.. i'll think on a second batch thou

mchotdog

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2014, 04:23:27 PM »
Some of the legendary skull affects are so weak compared to regular skulls especially when you factor in that you can only them on mythicals.

IE: leyra's 20% attack speed compared to the 18% of a regular skull and Jaha's 60hp/s when you can get 103hp/s

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2014, 05:48:04 PM »
point out any that need updating and I'll see what I can do.  Armory was down so I didn't have any way of checking what was out there in comparison and I did the balance based on what the armors themselves did /could do.