Author Topic: Tier1 Mythical armor sets, by kerrik!  (Read 10847 times)

mchotdog

Re: Tier1 Mythical armor sets, by kerrik!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2014, 06:50:36 PM »
I can take a look and see what's outlying.

Question though: are the mythical skulls supposed to be equal to 2 normal skulls since mythicals only get 1 socket or just slightly better than the normal skulls?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2014, 08:45:42 PM »
Neither is completely true.

Mythical sockets take mythical armor power into consideration and set bonus's as well as the enviroment they are intended for.

I don't want them being mandatory 2x the power because there is only half the slots.  Half the slots is because of a bug with TL2 and MP.  Its the only reason there is 2, of course because of it I made mythical socketables a lot more readily accessible.   tier1.5 sockets were never found even a fraction as much as these ones. 

Tier1 socketables will be an increase form tier0 where the same stats existed between the two sets.
Where I made them from scratch I do want them to be stronger then any unique versions, hence if I was off on how much they offer, please speak up.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

mchotdog

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2014, 08:57:03 PM »
Based on that info, here's a list of what i think are outliers for the sockets

Leyara’s inevitable victory Weapon: 20% AS -> 18%AS Skull of Vastok
Jaha’s last chance armor:60hp/s ->103hp/s skull of X'n!troph?
Indomitable spirit armor:10%physical -> 15% Vellinque Skull
Livarea’s way weapon:15 mana/hit -> 48 skull of umbarmun
Armor: 5 mp/s ->4.7 skull of whorlbarb
Strong like bull weapon: 3m range ->2.2 giant chaos ember

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2014, 08:58:36 PM »
k thx I will look into them most definitely.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2014, 09:06:12 PM »
Im not going to change strong like bow, 2.2 to 3 is still pretty strong bonus.
Jaha's is already updated to 200 from previous update..

Leyara's will go up to 30%
Indomitable will go to 20%
Livarea's will go to 60
the un named MP one one will go to 7

I'm making these all new socketables and going to adjust the old ones out of the drop rotation, to make sure no bugs happen.  Had a report that one of the other adjusted ones might be causing a game crash.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2014, 09:22:09 PM »
Is the plan still to allow 2 sockets for all T1 weapons?
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

mchotdog

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2014, 09:26:42 PM »
The un-named one was part of livareas  :P

keyzr

• Art Developer
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2014, 04:24:40 AM »
hum i dont know if it's the right place but i have som kind of "bug" to submit :
yesterday i was testing gear on my non legit consoled paladin char and when i equipped holy angelic gloves the game crashed when i looked at my paladin on char screen none of the pieces i changed where on her ( so there was  no save before crash )

I dont know if that comes from angelic gloves ( ill try it again ) but if u could take a look Salan ( or Miothan as u have some too )

keyzr

• Art Developer
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2014, 04:36:24 AM »
yep that's it holy angelic gloves make the game crash ( just retried and crash happened again )

Miothan

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2014, 09:26:22 AM »
yep that's it holy angelic gloves make the game crash ( just retried and crash happened again )

Did you un-equip everything else and only wore the angelic gloves to make sure?
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

keyzr

• Art Developer
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2014, 03:09:44 PM »
hum no but i can equip other angelic parts or draconic or brimstone it crashes only when i try to equip angelic gloves

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2014, 06:07:42 PM »
I remember the OLD version of angelic armor that got updated the helmet would cause a crash when it was swapped quickly between other pieces of armor, if you took the other piece off the helmet wouldn't cause a crash.  We weren't sure if it was the model loading or the ui swapping.  Its a unique model for TL2 so its likely how the model was made and wrapped.

btw post bug reports in the bug report forum :)

waffles2013

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2014, 03:19:23 AM »
hey guys im just curiouse wats better for a embermage lighting/firebuild smouldering brimstone or the draconic   as its hard to chose from and i was wondering salan if you can actuly make a class guide like wat gear is best suited for what class  i have noticed tho that the same drops are more rapid then in t0 like so far iv gottan 4 draconic staffs and 2 reactive weapons no other weapons have dropped i seem to be getting more angel souls then items i dont realy mind since the souls i am getting are ones that have incrased to lighting dmg and dmg reduction so all in all its goin well but i cant seem to get the quest for df also wat is darkharvest for as i did it and got nothing

ps also just relised that salan you sneaky bugger put yourself in the game haha cudos

Steave

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2015, 03:56:42 PM »
Is there a more complete list if T1 gear? Or is that the only one available at the moment?

Miothan

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2015, 08:15:12 PM »
Is there a more complete list if T1 gear? Or is that the only one available at the moment?

In the same forum(T1 Raid) you find this thread: http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=5522.0

Has the complete loot-tables of each boss and what they drop.