Author Topic: Bowman Class suggestion.  (Read 1171 times)

Tomekosi

Bowman Class suggestion.
« on: August 15, 2014, 05:49:37 AM »
It's not me to decide, but the game itself misses a pure bow dependant class very badly. Why don't you create a class based on either bow or crossbow usage? would be great to finally use a bow or a crossbow with a class meant to be played with one of those. I mean a class to be able to choose between a bow or crossbow to play with. I've looked steam workshop for any bowman/crossbowman class and found nothing, why don't Synergy come with it?

potterman28wxcv

Re: Bowman Class suggestion.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 05:54:30 AM »
why don't Synergy come with it?

Time is needed to make a class. Salan is already adding an elementalist and a ranger, which will take some time.

Though, don't the outlander already have some bow skills ?

Or maybe you think of a class like the Amazon in Diablo 2 that has an entire bow tree ?

oweb2

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 07:48:26 AM »
I am going off memory here , but I think the outlander only has one or two skills that are "bow" specific the others are tied in with the pistols.  Overall though you can make the outlander a bow only class if you want. 

There is a class in far east ( Mongol I think?) that is bow specific I think, I played with it briefly so I am not entirely sure , I do remember that was in the description though. 

Tomekosi

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 11:57:15 AM »
Yep, i mean bow specific class, i would really enjoy playing a bow based class, so would others i guess.