Author Topic: [Class] - PlaugeLord (BETA1.01)  (Read 1801 times)

GulyFMG

[Class] - PlaugeLord (BETA1.01)
« on: August 19, 2014, 06:01:03 AM »
I was browsing Steam and found this class, i read that some of you are looking for a death knight type of class so i decided to share  PlaugeLord.

Have fun

GulyFMG

Re: [Class] - PlaugeLord (BETA1.01)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 01:52:18 PM »
Going to give this a bump since a lot of you wanted a Blood knight.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=299563814

Athelion123

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 08:28:33 PM »
this looks like a fun class to try out, once iv finished with my current play through (not much left) i will probably give this a try, do you know if it is still going to be updated?

GulyFMG

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 11:06:10 PM »
I think for the most part the class is finished i have been playing with ir and it's pretty stable. I dont know if there is gonna be a new update, there is someone asking for that in the steam workshop but no anwser still.

Athelion123

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 08:33:48 PM »
cool, i will have to keep an eye on that steam page and once i try it out il report back incase anyone else is interested in finding how it plays :)

NemesisZeru

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 04:49:08 AM »
Defintely seems like an interesting class! Saw the blood scythe in the preview, and decided to give a Ritualist build a go. HP% caster seems pretty neat. I guess you'd want to go for Focus/Vit to really pump that hp?

Fun fact: Had to nuke my first Plaguelord because, uh, you can't relearn DisableBodyboost if you happen to get rid of it. Mistakes were made. x3

Edit: Found an odd bug. They can only equip 3 spells? I had 4 briefly, but every time I leveled up a skill, I got a prompt to remove one. Eventually did and it went back to normal. Not a major deal, I guess, but still kinda weird! If I had to guess, Boodyboost or Infestation are somehow counting as a spell. Weird.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 05:41:15 AM by NemesisZeru »

GulyFMG

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2016, 10:07:31 AM »
Defintely seems like an interesting class! Saw the blood scythe in the preview, and decided to give a Ritualist build a go. HP% caster seems pretty neat. I guess you'd want to go for Focus/Vit to really pump that hp?

Fun fact: Had to nuke my first Plaguelord because, uh, you can't relearn DisableBodyboost if you happen to get rid of it. Mistakes were made. x3

Edit: Found an odd bug. They can only equip 3 spells? I had 4 briefly, but every time I leveled up a skill, I got a prompt to remove one. Eventually did and it went back to normal. Not a major deal, I guess, but still kinda weird! If I had to guess, Boodyboost or Infestation are somehow counting as a spell. Weird.

I also noticed that hey drop the feedback on steam also with a bit of luck maybe the bugs will get fixed. i also tried a ritualistic build but at end game the price are to much for me... i only had the summon witch is awesome with 15 points but the 40% reduced hp does a pretty big hit.

NemesisZeru

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2016, 04:01:54 AM »

I also noticed that hey drop the feedback on steam also with a bit of luck maybe the bugs will get fixed. i also tried a ritualistic build but at end game the price are to much for me... i only had the summon witch is awesome with 15 points but the 40% reduced hp does a pretty big hit.

Feedback sent!

Uh, yeah. I can imagine the -40% hp summon doesn't work well with Ritualist. I'm not gonna bother with it, myself. With the passives and fairly even split of vit/focus, I have a ton of hp(1950 at level 13), and I'm pretty much fine on costs. That +18% focus skill for one point is a really nice boost. =3

So far, I've had good success by using Constrict into Bloodscythe. I wish I had better single target, though(Grell took a bit), but it clears mobs well. Blood bouncey ball seems nice, but the damage is low...it's only the +magic damage listed?

Edit: Okay, so Vital Burst is some nice damage. Did like 2.8k+ on the elite I found. That's...pretty nice, yeah. Using it on big mobs causes the action to pause for a second, though, I guess due to all the rapid damage calculations? Iunno. Still, funner skill then expected. I'm not very far yet, but Ritualist is fuuuun.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 12:03:29 PM by NemesisZeru »