Author Topic: Nyaruko Sailor Fuku and Crowbar Set  (Read 970 times)

Terdwilicker

Nyaruko Sailor Fuku and Crowbar Set
« on: August 26, 2014, 03:28:32 PM »
One of the fun things about Torchlight 2, is the variations in hair and faces means you can play a character who resembles an anime or book character. One of the more amusing monster fighters is Nyaruko-san, a tiny cheerful blonde alien living in Japan. Her weapon of choice is a two-handed crowbar which she swings so hard it cuts like a two-handed sword and either cuts into chunks or makes an enemy explode. She wears, most of the time, a traditional Japanese schoolgirl sailor suit with the bandanna (necklace), knee socks and skirt (pants), and school shoes (boots). She doesn't seem to wear gloves, but shiny gold bangles would probably work for bracers. I have to think that putting her in that outfit, battling monsters in Torchlight would be hilarious. Complete outfit could also include the sharpened fork of "Why Does It Hurt So Much?" (dagger class weapon). Silly? Indeed. But play T2 a few dozen times and you start to try and make it more challenging, and find laughs.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Nyaruko Sailor Fuku and Crowbar Set
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 03:30:35 PM »
Lol at first I thought this might be a new bot attack with that message title..!
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Terdwilicker

Re: Nyaruko Sailor Fuku and Crowbar Set
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 01:13:24 PM »
I was specifically referring to this: http://www.crunchyroll.com/nyarko-san-another-crawling-chaos

Ep 1 shows her using the crowbar as a main weapon. If it were classified as a two-handed sword, then there you go. If only we were allowed the ahoge (antenna hair) as a featured appearance.