Author Topic: BE AWARE OF YOUR MOD CHOICES  (Read 2149 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
BE AWARE OF YOUR MOD CHOICES
« on: September 04, 2014, 11:05:17 AM »
please be aware that mods in general are not designed to be used with other mods unless specifically stated otherwise.  For instance I make submods for synergies that are designed for peoples choices/needs WITH synergies.

mods like the 'community mod class pack' have bad side effects  that can alter the gameplay enough to make it completely unplayable.  In this mods case its a bug. in other mods cases its a lack of planning or care for balance.  Sometimes you have to start new characters when this happens, sometimes you won't.

Just be aware that Synergies is committed to a dedicated balance scheme and is invested completely in giving you the most enjoyable challenge you will get out of ARPG gameplay.  Outstanding balance bugs will always be my first concern to fix quickly. 

As of this posting there are no game breaking bugs within synergies, if you encounter one, it is a different mod.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

potterman28wxcv

Re: BE AWARE OF YOUR MOD CHOICES
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 01:41:11 PM »
It should be stickied, there are so many posts reporting bugs while it's not because of synergies

Seikusa

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 07:14:39 PM »
could you integrate "more hotkeys" into synergies?
since maybe a lot of people play with more then 10 hotkeys?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 11:09:20 AM »
it is something I SHOULD look into, it will mess up my UI with the minion/counter trackers, will see what I can do.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**